RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guitar Hero Improvements

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
If you could change one thing to Guitar Hero to make it better/more realistic...
what whould you do?

This is what I would do...

Instead of having 6 buttons I would split them in half to make 12 buttons like this

Which means the screen would look like this

And that way you could have different finger placements so it would make it like you are playing different chords.
Scept each dome wouldnt come down 1 by 1, they would come down maybe 3-4 at a time in different positions.

Bare in mind that these are only Paint edits, if I had photoshop on me they would look alot better but it gives you the idea of what it would look like.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I would go get rock band, or play a real guitar.  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I would go get rock band, or play a real guitar.  ;8

I was going to say, make the guitars out of harder plastic. But I agreee with you!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Okay guys this is supposed to be a thread to bring in your own GH improvements...

And if you would rather play a real guitar, why did you buy GH in the firstplace?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
And if you would rather play a real guitar, why did you buy GH in the firstplace?
Thats the ironic thing, I didn't! I have a real guitar!  Oh wait, that's not irony, it's called REAL LIFE.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Thats the ironic thing, I didn't! I have a real guitar!  Oh wait, that's not irony, it's called REAL LIFE.

Rep +
Don't mean to bitch and moan, but is it just me, or when most "Guitar Heroes" "Master" a GH song, they act like they can actually play Guitar really well? It's gets super annoying after while

But, I think the game needs a bigger, wider variety of music.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text

Yeah My bad that was aimed at Rex, coz I know he owned one. Plus that is also the case with me, I don't own GH, but I own a real guitar. :D

Rep +
Don't mean to bitch and moan, but is it just me, or when most "Guitar Heroes" "Master" a GH song, they act like they can actually play Guitar really well? It's gets super annoying after while

But, I think the game needs a bigger, wider variety of music.

And I agree with you about the mastering a song thing, I know i cant play guitar for shit, and Im yet to get 100% in any GH song. Thanks for your input

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Jam Session FTW  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah My bad that was aimed at Rex, coz I know he owned one. Plus that is also the case with me, I don't own GH, but I own a real guitar. :D

I own four or five actually :D
But I don't have GH, I've just played it here and there.