RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
HalfLife

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm stuck. I whent through a flooded room, and I got to a place where there's a cop and, a shotgun. I have no clue where to go next. There's a locked door, but I don't know how, or if I'm even supposed to open it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
screenie of the general area may help me to acertain where you are

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Ok, I can't do it now tho.  :-\
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I assume you have the shotgun already?

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Alright, I remember you have to go up a ladder somewhere and you are over the ceiling boards, and you have to go through some vents.  Sorry I can't help more, I didn't play it recently.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Go back into the flooded room, theres a light switch hit it and the water will stop hurting you, then theres a vent shaft in the room to go through.

Rep:
Level 96
Alright, I remember you have to go up a ladder somewhere and you are over the ceiling boards, and you have to go through some vents.  Sorry I can't help more, I didn't play it recently.

Thanks.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&