RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Perfect World (It's finally out for english!)

Rep:
Level 87
[Dunno if this is the right place]

Some of you may have seen it already but it is a very promising looking MMORPG.

There is TONS of customization (which I love) And for the males they have Lu Bu's hairstyle, Zhao Yun's hairstyle, and Zhuge Liang's hair style!

http://www.perfectworld.com.my/

After you made an account and patched, put your name before the @cubizone.com

Example:

Namehere@cubizone.com

in game it would be - Namehere

You are also required to have an I.D. number to put in.

I would post videos of the customization but it's only for females. If you are interested take a look on the website I linked to!

And if anyone else plays, what is your character name and level?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have this game and I made a Cubizone account, but I think I messed up with account making (Or I might be just so stupid I don't know what my ID is) and it won't let me play ;9
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
Did you try doing what I said?

Instead of namehere@comcast.com did you put in namehere only?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Hmm, looks like another game with broken English and broken gameplay (blah blah Beta). I'll check it out once my internet is uncapped, I guess.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
;-;

ok I am an elven bitch called Farren, let's have fun.

Spoiler for:

I chose the first server :V
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 04:01:43 AM by Ferenn »

Rep:
Level 87
I hope you chose the first server ;(

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
I play this too. User: Atwight, Female Wing Elf Archer. About level 15 during this post lol. Oracle Server.

- -

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Anybody mind telling me the size of the setup file? Don't feel like digging through the ginormous site at this speed.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Anybody mind telling me the size of the setup file? Don't feel like digging through the ginormous site at this speed.

2,24Gb :]

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

2,24Gb :]
Thanks homo

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
2.24 GB.

OH MY FRIGGIN GOD THATS HUGE.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My name is NightFang
:D
Im on the first server