RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
another inactivity...I plead guilty

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Not like anyone has noticed, but I'm not nearly as active as I used to be. 

Reason: college.  and the tyrannical method of time-enslavement called homework.

the fact that I'm going to community college does not help the fact that my savings are now falling sharply behind the bills, and sad to say, the savings from my job are not adding up fast enough.  Financial aid helps quite a bit, but when you've got 700-900 in the bank and are expected to shoulder the brunt of a 1400 (post-aid) bill...yeah.  Not pretty.  And this is only my first semester right now, bill is for the next one.

If I'm not in the morgue within two years, look for me in the nuthouse.  I think I'm becoming depressed, no joke; there is so much outta-control crap going on right now...

I may pop on now and then, but not for very long.  So chalk me up as one more inactivity to the forum's list for the time being.  I'll still update my DragonMasters post in the Librarium...if anyone reads it still...

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007