RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Goodnight Moon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
When I was young, my mom used to read this to me every night before I went to sleep. I loved this book so much. Now when I think about it, I get a warm, safe feeling. I was just thinking about it, and I thought you should know~

Ps. I liked to find the mouse.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol really cool.

Well, now i'm grown up but when i was small...yeah i mean smaller i used to get red the tail of some 3 mermaids who got sunk but lived or something.

okay, now you made me cry.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I used to be read "Tacky the Penguin." ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
okay, like, i just got out my "bedtime stories" leik so many volumes of it.

i was such a good reader/listner.
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I read "The schoolbus that could fly"
Funny book now, but it was good when I was 4. :lol:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
My dad used to tell me Hans and Greta. German kids who did something funny and he did something funny while telling it and I fell asleep and can't remember the thing anymore. But it was :D.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Hansel and Greta, isn't that where they find a house made of candy, but then some old lady tries to cook and eat them?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Hansel and Greta, isn't that where they find a house made of candy, but then some old lady tries to cook and eat them?

Daddy always had a nice old lady with tea and a map so they could find their way home :(
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, Daddy was a meaner. The dad tried to get rid of them. Holk was right. H&G is about the breadcrumb trail and stuff. Then they got lost and met that crazy old lady/witch.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I can't remember ever being read stories at night when I was little, since I just did so on my own.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm Asian, so I don't get told stories at night.

Rep:
Level 94
I can't remember ever being read stories at night when I was little, since I just did so on my own.

I started reading when I was two, but I still liked the feeling of being read a bedtime story.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

I started reading when I was two, but I still liked the feeling of being read a bedtime story.

I started reading when I was two as well, but I was stubborn and insisted I read on my own so I wasn't being treated like a baby.