RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Forge: A collaborative project

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I would like to contribute too, if any job is available. ^-^
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
I can write a guide for it. In  spare time it would be, still It would be pretty good.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Awesome, I have not thought of any names, and I really need help with the main character. Storyline is in first post.

The size of the levels will be what you decide (preferably on the large size) with enough room to incorperate 10 quests within the level. To beat a level, you must complete a certain ammount of quests to unlock the next area. I will determine how many quests it would require, you'll just work on the levels. Feel free to make whatever.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This sounds like a good idea DA. I hope you can get it going.

Credits:
Your name here
Modern Algebra (resource pack)

Wait... what am I being credited for?

Rep:
Level 90
I made one of these with Lomonisio and a few others. Kept changing though.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
lol im back, a few updates.

Worlds only need to be made with 6 quests (there will be seven but I have to add that in.)
And modern algebra... I eaccidently mixed you up with los  :tpg:
Im so sorry los. But your not even here... ;9

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I like the idea of this.  If there's anythin' that a still relatively new rm2k3'r can do to help, just gimme a shout.  It'll give me a wee break from the constant work i'm doin' on my game.
Not sure what i could do to help, but i could definitely try.
Anyhoo....has this big game got multiple endings?  That's my suggestion....i love multiple endings....

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I can offer some plot elements if you wish <3
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I like the idea of this.  If there's anythin' that a still relatively new rm2k3'r can do to help, just gimme a shout.  It'll give me a wee break from the constant work i'm doin' on my game.
Anyhoo....has this big game got multiple endings?  That's my suggestion....i love multiple endings....

It sounds nice, but I have no idea how I could do that, plus, it's in rmxp srry  :-X

It would be much more useful if you could donate a level.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

It sounds nice, but I have no idea how I could do that, plus, it's in rmxp srry  :-X

'Donate a level'?  Wossat mean?
And i know it's on xp, but i'm fairly good with eventing, just not scripts.  And eithwhoo, i coudl help you out with certain things just on the talking front, for example, helping you make multiple endings, if you were so inclined to do that on your game.  I've sussed that for my game...my problem is just findin' out how i can make a save file carry on to another game / disk...but that' snot a worry for a long time ;)

Offer is standing if you do want anything.  :)

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Im sorry I would help with that, but im afraid im probably the most noobish person here about making maps. Im a writer, thats about it.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

'Donate a level'?  Wossat mean?
And i know it's on xp, but i'm fairly good with eventing, just not scripts.  And eithwhoo, i coudl help you out with certain things just on the talking front, for example, helping you make multiple endings, if you were so inclined to do that on your game.  I've sussed that for my game...my problem is just findin' out how i can make a save file carry on to another game / disk...but that' snot a worry for a long time ;)

Offer is standing if you do want anything.  :)

I think a description is in the first post

Im sorry I would help with that, but im afraid im probably the most noobish person here about making maps. Im a writer, thats about it.

Im sorry to here that

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
If this were on 2k3 I might stand a chance. lol. but its not. Good luck.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I will glady design a level once you get the main things figured out.

~ Main Character Sprite
~ Main Character Name
~ Main Character Personality
~ Storyline
~ Size of Levels
~ How to Beat Each Level

I'll make a level too, but we do need to kinda know these details first.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
All of that should be detailed in the first post.
PM me for further questions.