RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Eternal Sphere(Team Needed)

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Eternal Sphere
Ok so this is my first official project that I'm starting on. I was asked to "beef up" this topic in order to attract recruitments.   This is my first time making up an actual story, so sorry if its really bad.  I would like suggestions please if the story or anthing else I did was horrible.  Anyways the main point of this topic is so, I can start a team to make this game the way I visualize it in my head. So the name of this project is Eternal Sphere(Still questioning that title).

Background Info:
During Ancient Times, the Sindars discovered an artifact that gave out an abundant amount of energy. This amount of energy  was said to give the bearer powers beyond one's imagination.  The Sindars knew if this knowledge was to be spread, then it will lead to a corrupted world of war and desire over this power.  With this in mind, the Sindars used all their power to seal this artifact away in a hidden location.  In order to prevent the breaking of the seal, they scattered five orbs around the world and sealed them in different locations.  These orbs would be required to open the main seal.  The Sindars came to call this divine artifact, The Eternal Sphere.

Story:
Otis has been a Vian(soldier like organization) for almost a year.  First to graduate in his class; he was a highly anticipated recruit.  No more than a couple months, he was promoted to be head of the second class unit Squad.  Upon his promotion, his squad was assigned to investigate an ancient ruin to the South.  Reports stated violent activites by animals and people in the area.  As Otis's squad approached the ruins, dead corpses were to be seen laying everywhere.  Deep within the ruins they discovered an orb.  It was then brought back to the Headquarters for observation.  The Vian's Experimental Facility's research resulted in interesting data about the orb.  The report was then presented to no other than the president of the Vian Organization, Gearan Jaqs.  Later on that evening, a Vian first class unit squad barged into Otis's room. The whole squad and himself was ordered an execution by the president. They were charged for the massive slaughter of the members of the Experimental Facility... 

Characters:
Otis
Sex: M
Birthplace: Woulsh
Analysis: The main protagonist of the story.  Head of the class in the academy, he was first to graduate in his year.  He was then promoted to be Captain of the Second Class Unit in only a couple of months.  After his assigned mission, he was charged with murder by the president.  Consisting no knowledge of whats happening, he is about to play a vital role to the survival of mankind.  Other than being raised by his mother's friend, his past is a complete mystery.  The only clue left about his pass is a mysterious sign of some sort on his back.  He is well known for his swordsmanship.

Ariana
Sex: F
Birthplace: Janos
Analysis: Young, beautiful and gifted.  All these qualities makes her a boy magnet in her village.  Her unique healing skills makes her have an important role in her village.  She still wonders why she posesses these powers.

Zane
Sex: M
Birthplace: Cwar
Analysis: Posesses lethal martial art skills.  His punches and kicks can cause some serious damage.  After the Vians took his parents lives when he was little, his heart grew with hatred for the them.  Even with this hatred, it doesn't stop him from peeking into the woman's room...

Features:
Real Time Active Battle System(RTAB) with extras by Dervvulfman
Chrono Trigger CMS by Raziel
Triple Triad Mini game by SephirothSpawn
Advance Message System by Dubealex
Battle Animation Package by Mascarpone

Team Needed:
Scripter(about 2):
Spriters(about 2 or 3):
Experience Mapper:
Story Writer:
Composer:
Animation Maker:
Concept Artist:

And basically any other job I missed out on.  For this project, I would really love to have original works.  That would mean a unique CMS, character sets, animated battlers, etc.  I would REALLY like to have an artist on the team to draw original artwork based on this project.  This would make my project a lot easier, because it gives a stronger visual concept.  Of course credit will be given, but thats all I can offer sorry.

Current Team:
Mappers: Samui, Firerain
Spriters: LegacyBlade
Scripters:
Composer:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:28:32 AM by boioncrack »

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
I can be your mapper. If you would like to.