RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Turnabout

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I have decided, I think this is just too weird.

So, I am defending my new defendant, RMRK's credibility.

It will be RMRK's credibility vs. Animefan.

More investigation has to be done before the trial tomorrow. Animefan will be prosecutor and client for this trial.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 08:43:14 PM by Tezuka »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This is relevant to my interests.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm the fuckin judge.
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Im a witness

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :tpg: I'm Innocent

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm the stenographer.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

It's too true. :V

I'll be the prosecutor, as animefan cannot possibly prosecute himself.

Well he can, but I wanna be the guy having all the fun.

*goes to find Edgeworth costume*

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I shall be the carrier of the final meal and dress.

When the time comes, that is.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
FUCK! I originally posted something serious and mean spirited, but I realized that's EXACTLY what I was trying to escape from.

Fine, let the trial continue.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 07:34:13 PM by Animefan »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
The investigation period is now finished.

The defense is ready, the trial will start as soon as Animefan, the prosecutor and client, is ready along with an opening testimony.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
(I don't get it. Am I supposed to bash RMRK's "Credibility"? And if so, with what? Giving me my own section?)

If that's what you want me to do, I'm just going to look more immature.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Wot si ur last meal & clothing, then.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Uh, I thought I was the plaintiff in this case. I CAN'T be the one ending up with that stuff, because I'm not the one being prosecuted. Tezuka said he was defending RMRK's credibility, which makes them the defendent.

I didn't have a credibility issue with RMRK in the first place. If I raise one now, I'm just going to look like a whiner again.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
So who am I serving ???

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I didn't have a credibility issue with RMRK in the first place.

Mr. Animefan, what you said contradicts this piece of evidence

This proves that you had issues with how RMRK to begin with;

Quote from: LOL ANIMEFAN PM
Animefan sent this to me when I was complaining about being called NiggerZoneOne. Lulz ensue.

[P.S. Everything out of brackets is what he said, this text is for narrative.]

Animefan
Super Freaky Schitz Animu Weeaboo
Novice Rpg Maker
Rep: +33/-360
[-]

View Profile | Personal Message (Online)

[I'm on board.
« Sent to: EVAProject01 on: September 05, 2007, 08:12:08 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quote Reply Remove this message

I read your post before it got deleted. And I have to say, it just makes perfect sense. (But you forgot to mention "bluex", he's a dick too.)

As you have easily figured out, many of the moderators here are less then qualified. If I were in their position, I'd have virtually laid out bio and bluex the very second I was upgraded.

I was about to post in your topic when it got deleted upon. I'd like to extend my condolences to you.

Now, about the mods. They use "we have different views as to what's bad" as an excuse as to why they don't deal with disruptive members on the spot. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. When my forum site kicks off, my mod apprentice is going to be someone who shares a similar view of badness with me. And another thing, views of badness aren't THAT diverse. The mods could at least give a temporary account suspension to the people who are obviously disruptive. I mean, bio will make an epically insulting comment towards another member, and usually gets off with a cupcake on the wrist. If the post is bad enough, every moderator should have the same view about it.

Also, a real moderator never says something mean about another member, like that one guy before your topic was deleted. He called you "NiggerZoneOne", just as you complained about, and said you were "bitching about the forums." Everyone knows, a REAL moderator never talks like that for any reason except comical. And everyone also knows that it's NOT comical, if someone was hurt. And you were. I have to say, I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. Unfortunately I haven't been here long enough to know the glory as you stated this website to once have. But it doesn't take intimate knowledge of a forum board's culture to know what is good, and what needs work.

And thus I'm on board with you on your topic, however, it appears that these mods will not listen to reason. However, I do suggest that you report a member the next time a member says something epically offensive to you, just like what I'm going to do, to see if a mod actually acts on it. If they do, then we will know that we can report bad people, and that mods will actually care enough to make them pay.

But if they don't, then that just means that they're going to let these virtual jerks pile up until they consume the board, and once they do, the mods will have no choice but to admit that they need to revise their badness policy, and they will do so, for the good of the forum. It may take a while, but it will happen eventually, if the mods let it. So have faith. These things have a way of taking care of themselves. But if you want to test the process, then report the next jack-hole you see.

[During the Rep Crisis of September, Animefan saw his rep plummet and pm'd me w/ this last resort technique.]

Animefan
Super Freaky Schitz Animu Weeaboo
Novice Rpg Maker
Rep: +33/-360
[-]

View Profile | Personal Message (Online)

The alliance.
« Sent to: EVAProject01 on: September 18, 2007, 10:21:25 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quote Reply Remove this message

Look

That's not all, look at the date;

« Sent to: EVAProject01 on: September 05, 2007, 08:12:08 PM »

This was NOT recent and close to your joining date, so even saying 'in the first place' was false!

Let's just hope Arrow is good, for your sake!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 10:35:53 PM by Tezuka »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Oh yeah, I'm balif.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Oh that... well actually, I had a credibility issue with them before, but I sort of lost that issue when I realized that they were just kidding around when they insulted people. I guess what I should have said was, I don't CURRENTLY have a credibility issue with RMRK.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Oh that... well actually, I had a credibility issue with them before, but I sort of lost that issue when I realized that they were just kidding around when they insulted people. I guess what I should have said was, I don't CURRENTLY have a credibility issue with RMRK.

So...you're saying that you don't over-exaggerate things anymore, and members can see that?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Now hold on, I don't know if the members really think that or not. I only think that about myself, but I don't know if others think the same. I'm still in the process of trying to prove that I can take insults comedically.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

.......Mr. Animefan, you don't really want to change do you? Here is a statement of what you said the day before the trial:

Quote from: Animefan
« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 02:23:39 PM »   

FUCK! I originally posted something serious and mean spirited, but I realized that's EXACTLY what I was trying to escape from.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:34:13 PM by Animefan »

Yes, it may not be solid, as it was said outside the trial and with no primary source, but you have to take into consideration that what you said is quite odd.

I have a question for you Mr. Animefan....

WHAT IS MAKING YOU STAY AT RMRK!?

« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 11:13:28 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I guess the reason I'm still here at RMRK, is because I hope to redeem myself and maybe make friends, and have fun. It looks like a fun place, but I guess I approached it wrong.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I might be banned for saying this but I like where this is going ; ;

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I guess the reason I'm still here at RMRK, is because I hope to redeem myself and maybe make friends, and have fun. It looks like a fun place, but I guess I approached it wrong.

Hmm.....I was just thinking.....What did you think when you got the reactions you got from members?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Could you please specify what time you mean? Do you mean recent reactions, or the ones from the first time I ever acted immature?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Well, in geenral, because if you do really see the recent insults as jokes, you should think ALL of the insults you have gotten was just for fun.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
My reactions were divided based on what I knew at the time vs. what I know now. My original reactions from the earliest insults were reactions of anger and dissappointment. That went on and off as I slowly learned that I wasn't supposed to take stuff like that seriously. In present day, my reactions are typically ones of laughter or at least a smile, unless I am seeking a serious answer in the topic I started.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I have called a recess as something has come up on short notice.

But know this Animefan, I believe in my defense.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

It's too true. :V

I'll be the prosecutor, as animefan cannot possibly prosecute himself.

Well he can, but I wanna be the guy having all the fun.

*goes to find Edgeworth costume*

Would animefan be the defendant?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
It's too late, we are in the middle of the trial now and Arrow hasn't objected to anything yet, so Animefan is in trouble.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Uh, I'm the plaintiff. The only thing I have to worry about is losing the case.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I have decided, I think this is just too weird.

So, I am defending my new defendant, RMRK's credibility.

It will be RMRK's credibility vs. Animefan.

More investigation has to be done before the trial tomorrow. Animefan will be prosecutor and client for this trial.

Wouldn't that mean Animefan is the defendant not the plaintiff?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
But he said "my new DEFENDANT, RMRK's credibility"

And besides, even if I was the defendant, what would I lose if I lost this case?

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
But he said "my new DEFENDANT, RMRK's credibility"

And besides, even if I was the defendant, what would I lose if I lost this case?

Your dignity, oh wait nevermind.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The stenographer wants to know if "dick-gobbling weeabitch" is a substantial replacement for "plaintiff".

Rep:
Level 96
I apologize for my lateness. I would have arrived on time, as always, if it weren't for the fact that an outside party slashed my tires!

Additionally: I am a prosecuting attorney! Why am I defending the arguments of a criminal?!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 05:55:14 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
-Quietly shuffles into the jury seat-
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Recess is over, so I guess Arrow has an opening statement?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Will the prosecutor please start there statement.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I WANNA BE A PART OF THIS. This thread is full of lulz.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I am going to take my seat here in the audience, fellow people.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

ORDER!! ORDER !! Can the Jury be seated please.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Mr.Animefan will you please give us your testimony.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
My testimony is that I no longer have an issue with RMRK's credibility.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

sorry I'm late, animefan was bribing me, I needed more chocolate milk

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

(Wow, a lot of the jury was late today)

Mr.Animefan, please give an actual testimony, not a single statement.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh uhhh.... I was late, too...

BUH I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE. I ran out of money for the bus and I couldn't find my purple and foxy jacket.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

it seems like Mr.Animefan is finished with his testimony....What of it anyway.

I call a witness to the stand, NAMKCOR.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yes...of course....thanks

sorry, I was on the phone with my manager
what was it you wanted?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 08:24:31 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
EDIT: (No I wasn't finished. I was typing up this testimony WHILE you were waiting.) Fine. When I first got onto the site, I took topics and posts and insults directed towards me, seriously. I was raised from websites where you're supposed to take that stuff seriously, so naturally, I had no idea that people were just joking around. So I got angry, and I got more angry when the moderators joked with them, because I was raised from sites where the moderators suspend members who joke around like that. So naturally I was very surprised to see moderators joking with them. And I couldn't figure out why people insulted me more when I got angry at them for insulting me in the first place.

Over time, I learned that insults are not to be taken seriously. But I was still trying to learn to differentiate between what's serious, and what's not. And when I didn't figure that out, I only got angry again. And insulted again. Eventually, that led to this section. Created in the hopes that I would act like the old me. (That's just MY understanding.) Regardless of that, I tried to make this section semi-functional.

In the last few days, I've finally learned to stop taking insults seriously. The only thing I'm concerned with right now on this site, is that I might have lost you as a friend, Tezuka. The only thing that makes me angry, is that you're attempting to get me kicked out of my section. Honestly, I would have thought that someone who originally wanted to make me less serious, and make me a functioning rmrk member, is now trying to make it worse. Tezuka, I miss having you as a friend. And that's the only thing that's bothering me at this point, because I have no idea if you're trying to help me, or just eliminate me.

As for RMRK's credibility, of COURSE I had an issue with it IN THE BEGINNING. I didn't KNOW any better. But now I'm over that. I had no idea insults were supposed to be funny, now I know they are, and I no longer blame RMRK for it.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Oh sorry NAMKCOR, looks like Animefan isn't finished, let me finish his last testimony first.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

that's perfectly alright, I can wait..

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
That was it. My longer post that I just made before this one is my testimony.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Quote from: Animefan's statement
So I got angry, and I got more angry when the moderators joked with them, because I was raised from sites where the moderators suspend members who joke around like that.

Uhh......

...Raised...?

Can you give a little more....detail, please Mr.Animefan?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Oh yes, when I was 12 years old, I signed on to a forum site called "www.advancedanime.com". It was my first forum site ever. And on my first few days, I acted just as mello, and joked around just as much as the other members here at RMRK do. I was banned for that, and had to plead my way back into having my membership again, promising to act more seriously. From that day forward, I had to watch what I said, for fear that a moderator would ban me. At the age of 12, I was impressionable enough to assume that other forum sites were like that. That's what I had believed when I got here.

I used the term "raised", because it was the first forum site I went to, that taught me to take things seriously, and rely on authority when others don't.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Excuse me for being late... But I simply cannot understand what just happened, I was assaulted on my way here!

And good sir...It would be in your best interest to ask what ANIMEFAN was thinking when he hired those goons after me!

I am ready to attend jury duty.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Oh yes, when I was 12 years old, I signed on to a forum site called "www.advancedanime.com". It was my first forum site ever. And on my first few days, I acted just as mello, and joked around just as much as the other members here at RMRK do. I was banned for that, and had to plead my way back into having my membership again, promising to act more seriously. From that day forward, I had to watch what I said, for fear that a moderator would ban me. At the age of 12, I was impressionable enough to assume that other forum sites were like that. That's what I had believed when I got here.

I used the term "raised", because it was the first forum site I went to, that taught me to take things seriously, and rely on authority when others don't.

Mr.Animefan, I couldn't help notice that huge hole in that statement.

You said you were raised to be more weary of what you say, but you also said that you used to joke around like members do on RMRK. That has actually confused me a little.

Here is what you said earlier:

Quote from: Animefan's past testimony
My reactions were divided based on what I knew at the time vs. what I know now. My original reactions from the earliest insults were reactions of anger and dissappointment. That went on and off as I slowly learned that I wasn't supposed to take stuff like that seriously. In present day, my reactions are typically ones of laughter or at least a smile, unless I am seeking a serious answer in the topic I started.

What I don't understand is, that you you didn't realise that we joke in this forum until awhile afterwards. This makes me believe that you never used to joke around on your last forum.

So Mr.Animefan.....

WHY DIDN'T YOU REALISE SOONER?
It is very logical that you would have done it for the first day, but not several weeks.
What is your explanation for that?

Rep:
Level 94
umm, I'd like to say that this website isn't for over-sensitive pillow biters. I rest my case.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Uh, you misread it. What I was saying was that I BEGAN by joking just like members of RMRK do. I had no idea that RMRK members joked like that at the time. I just made a comparison to what I know NOW.

And when I joked on that website, I got banned for it. So I stopped joking.

Then when I got here, I thought these guys were breaking rules by joking, so I got mad at them for it.

The comparison I made was based off of what I know NOW.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Then when I got here, I thought these guys were breaking rules by joking, so I got mad at them for it.

But didn't you say that you got mad when moderators joined in? If I remember correctly, the admin also joked with them.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I did get mad when the moderators joined in. I was quite afraid to voice it though, because they have the power to ban me.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I did get mad when the moderators joined in. I was quite afraid to voice it though, because they have the power to ban me.

So you was afraid to voice it?

But you got angry at the mods and even posted death threats, it doesn't seem that you was afraid to voice your opinion. So was you really afraid of the mods and admin?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
After a while my anger overthrew my fear, and i finally snapped.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

oh I hate it when I do that...sometimes I end up killing people....

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
After a while my anger overthrew my fear, and i finally snapped.

"snapped"? May I have a little more detail please?

(I can't believe he actually said that out loud in court, after being in prison before too)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

um....err.....the...the trial's not about me...is it?
c..cc..can we focus on the...t.trial at hand?

....I need to call..m..my..m.m.manager....
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:20:32 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Well, when the moderators decided to make fun of me like the others, I was slowly losing my faith in authority, until I was mad enough that I let go of my fear and started displaying my anger and disapproval towards the moderators.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Anyone who sees past the gag can realize that Tezuka isn't making much of a point at all <_<

Just get on with it, dudes.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Anyone who sees past the gag can realize that Tezuka isn't making much of a point at all <_<

Just get on with it, dudes.

well that wasnt' very nice of you, he's gathering information to protect RMRK's credibility
'sides I'm just waiting here...

oh I've got a call

hello sir?
friday?
I 'm not sure....well I've got this trial thing...

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Well, when the moderators decided to make fun of me like the others, I was slowly losing my faith in authority, until I was mad enough that I let go of my fear and started displaying my anger and disapproval towards the moderators.

Mr.Animefan, please do not go in circles with your testimony.

I need a bit more information again about your statement, "I was slowly losing faith in authority", a bit more detail on this please.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I was losing faith in authority, because they seemed to not care that people were making fun of me. Such as when I complained about biohazard.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Guh, there is no hole in his statement.

I would like to call a witness, NAMKCOR.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Wait, so when do we decide if he's innocent or whatever?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

aww...no reception anymore....wonder what happened.....

oh, you need me now?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Yes, please give us your testimony as a witness.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

well I was mostly a neutral party when it came to Animefan...
but he gave me $2000
but I er...saw recent improvement?
is taht what you wrote here on this script sheet Animefan?

ahh screw this

Animefan came across as a whiner to me
I tried to tell him to calm down numerous times but apparently he didn't pay much attention
kinda got me a bit peeved
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 12:31:04 AM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
You said you saw "recent" improvement? Well, I do believe I've been improving recently.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

well I was mostly a neutral party when it came to Animefan...
but he gave me $2000
but I er...saw recent improvement?
is taht what you wrote here on this script sheet Animefan?

ahh screw this

I tried to tell him to calm down numerous times but apparently he didn't pay much attention

HEY WTF WERE YOU LYING IN THE BEGINNING?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

well I wasn't really ever sworn in...

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Would you still say he is a "whiner"?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
(lol you totally ignored the script/bribe part XD)

well before I was called to the stands I witnessed him complaining about
people wanting to close this useless forum, just cuz his name was on it.

he seemed pretty whiney to me

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
(lol you totally ignored the script/bribe part XD)

well before I was called to the stands I witnessed him complaining about
people wanting to close this useless forum, just cuz his name was on it.

he seemed pretty whiney to me

Dammit...right now

Uhh...A recess has been called, I guess this trial will continue sometime tommorow or the day after.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

ok...I've gotta work some stuff out anyway
ooh..reception's back

hi..what's this about a picture signing deal?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer

This case needs to be finished already, I have things to be doing~

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I now bear full witness to this trial, have we already reached a verdict?:pointleft:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Wait wait, i'm the judge, lemme say something.

Fucking guilty if not doughnut brought.
Arlen is hot.

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT

.......Mr. Animefan, you don't really want to change do you? Here is a statement of what you said the day before the trial:

Quote from: Animefan
« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 02:23:39 PM »   

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:34:13 PM by Animefan »

Yes, it may not be solid, as it was said outside the trial and with no primary source, but you have to take into consideration that what you said is quite odd.

I have a question for you Mr. Animefan....

WHAT IS MAKING YOU STAY AT RMRK!?

:pointleft:

:pointright:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I can get you in jail for ruining the courts seriousness, young man.

you got doughnuts?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Wait wait, i'm the judge, lemme say something.

Fucking guilty if not doughnut brought.

Excuse me, i think you should be careful,

Actully just get out.

....!

You...er...em...what...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Gtfo fatty, i'm judging.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Your right i could lose a few pounds,

Now would the guards please take this young lad to his jury seat, before he is head in contempt of court.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Am I late? I got lost.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 07:29:07 AM by Crotchcatcher »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
....You managed to get lost...

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

You calling me stupid?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

We are going to have a recess now.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay, i do Jury duty. Fuck you.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Sorry for showing up late. I turned invisible and couldn't find my way here.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
But I do want to improve! I think of it like this. It's like quitting smoking. Maybe not to that level, but the same KIND of process. I can't just completely STOP and never start again, I have to slowly do it less and less, until EVENTUALLY I stop all together. Before this trial, I got a little angry because I thought it was some kind of attempt to push me out of this section. I realized I looked stupid and that I was reverting, so I edited it, but left a note stating why it was edited, because I would have felt guilty if I just deleted the comment.

I like RMRK, I really do, and I've invested so much time on this site already, so I don't want to just drop it. Then those hours would have been lost in vain. I want to improve myself, and I want to become a better member.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
But I do want to improve! I think of it like this. It's like quitting smoking. Maybe not to that level, but the same KIND of process. I can't just completely STOP and never start again, I have to slowly do it less and less, until EVENTUALLY I stop all together.

Okay so I don't have any kooky avatars but I'm putting my two cents in anyway.

The process you describe will never work. Trust me, I've tried it. You just don't think before your post. You don't ask yourself "hey, is this post I'm about to submit going to result in a lot of shit?" It is very very possible to "just completely STOP and never start again," you just need to do it already and stop giving yourself lame excuses to continue acting the way you are.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't ask myself "hey, is this post I'm about to submit going to result in a lot of shit?" and I seem to be doing somewhat fine. :\ Also, I forgot the other thing I wanted to say T_T

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I don't ask myself "hey, is this post I'm about to submit going to result in a lot of shit?" and I seem to be doing somewhat fine. :\

Well, for one, you haven't had a history of shit. Secondly, you can be annoying at times but not to that extent.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I think the only one taking this thread seriously is animefan.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

...Samus?
LOL.

I don't ask myself "hey, is this post I'm about to submit going to result in a lot of shit?" and I seem to be doing somewhat fine. :\

Well, for one, you haven't had a history of shit. Secondly, you can be annoying at times but not to that extent.
Kinda. That whole newb period. That wasn't shit but it was decently bad, if that means anything.

Rep:
Level 96

...I DEMAND A MISTRIAL! (or however the hell you say that.)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Order! Order!

And no mistrial for you.

Please whiteness, make another statement,

For a little while 'Bawlzson' shall be the defense.

Rep:
Level 96

This is all so stupid. I want Chinese food.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

....erm....ok?.....hurry back?

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
Ahem

I am NOT Samus Aran, thank you very much.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@Crotchie:
I thought you were going home for good.

If you did I woulda had to karate chop yo' ass.

Rep:
Level 96

PLZ DON'T HURT MEH.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Awwwwwwright. I bout to represent this defense straight up, yo.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

I have to testify now?
aren't we still on recess?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

hmm, I suppose so.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol nice edit. :P

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
:pointleft:

:pointright:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Sooooo glad those were put in.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
When do I testify, my frequency on this planet keeps wavering. I wanna keep my invisible bretheren in check

Rep:
Level 94

hmm, I suppose so.

HAHAHAHA

Trial is over, a winnar is Malson's edited mouth.

Rep:
Level 86

hmm, I suppose so.

HAHAHAHA

Trial is over, a winnar is Malson's edited mouth.

oopsie, did i miss most of the trial...hehe *shakes breasts*

Rep:
Level 96
mebbeh, But I can talk to you in the back room.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 08:08:10 PM by Crotchcatcher »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
jury duty really sucks.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
mebbeh, But I can rape you in the back room.
hehe, well maybe you shouldn't otherwise you would be the big bad boy in that seat...hehe ;)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
FUCK THE SEAT GET OVER HERE

Rep:
Level 86
uh uh *wags finger* im a good girl remember, I'm going to sit and watch the trial hehe

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Sorry for the absence, all we need now is for the Judge to resume the trial.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Excellent, let the trial continue, May the defense please start with there statement.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Uhh....Judge? It's NAMKCOR who needs to testify...

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Oh.....i lost track due to YOUR absence Mr Tezuka,

Sigh*
Prosecuter your opening statement please.

Rep:
Level 96
mebbeh, But I can rape you in the back room.
hehe, well maybe you shouldn't otherwise you would be the big bad boy in that seat...hehe ;)

O_O
I meant talk to, you.. in the back room... TALK TO.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
hush and let the trial continue, honestly you're so rude humph

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

would you guys just get on with it already? holy damn

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
SEXAY!

Would you like to go out with me?

Okay, for serious. We, the jury, haven't done anything yet. We're so useless.

Rep:
Level 86
hehe,sorry im seeing the judge on the side erm im taken

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

ERAH, That is not necessary for the court to know that Have that stricken from the record,
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 09:59:27 PM by link_999 »

Rep:
Level 89

I have arrived...

Now continue the trial damnit!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL THE COFFEE COMES OUT OF THIN AIR!

Rep:
Level 89
Cant you see? I clearly grabbed the mug from the roof!

Rep:
Level 96
...my avatar started a trend..."Edgeworth, as is the norm, sets the standard once again"- *ahem*.

My opening statement is as follows, your honor.

"Credibility? What nonsense is this?! How can a place like rmrk be held credible in any aspect? The concept itself is a self defeating conundrum, and as such I would move that this entire trial is a waste of the court's time."
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 02:17:11 PM by Edgeworth »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
don't mind me, I'm just a tree, casting some shade in your courtroom

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
...my avatar started a trend..."Edgeworth, as is the norm, sets the standard once again"- *ahem*.

My opening statement is as follows, your honor.

"Credibility? What nonsense is this?! How can a place like rmrk be held credible in any aspect? The concept itself is a self defeating conundrum, and as such I would move that this entire trial is a waste of the court's time."

Your honor, WTF IS THIS SHIT, RMRK has plenty of credibility. It holds great resources for rpg makers!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

But... have you ever wondered if they makers really get what they reserve?

Some people are just helping out others who have no chance in actually completing something, thus leaving the resources alone in the dark...

I remember when I once saw a charset of Candleja

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

ok I'm confused....
what's going on now?

Rep:
Level 96
If I may, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the RL Tree for its services.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

ok I'm confused....
what's going on now?

You are supposed to giving a revised testimony.....

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Okay this trial sucks. Fuck this, I'm out.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

well the way I see it
Animefan is still a whiner, a very very annoying one
that doesn't understand the concept of humor on a forum

obviously, is a 16 year old that doesn't grasp the concept of the internet at all

Rep:
Level 94
I haven't seen him around here lately.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
obviously, is a 16 year old that doesn't grasp the concept of the internet at all

He's 16? WTF I thought he was like 5 12.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

He's 16? WTF I thought he was like 5 12.

I miss your nose theme.  ;9

Age is on profile, FTW

Rep:
Level 98
Er ist sechszehn Jahra alt. :\

Rep:
Level 96
Actually...AF seems to be doing better lately from what I've seen.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I killed the guy who'se dead.
End of case, i need to fucking run.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
oh my goodness it was tinky winky all this time  :o
what on earth is this courtroom coming to.
*puts crying eyes in hands and pushes out her clevage*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If I may, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the RL Tree for its services.
Hear hear!

I miss your nose theme.  ;9

Age is on profile, FTW

People can just lie, you know. Like Ferenn is now 2105 years old or something on RMRK.

Actually...AF seems to be doing better lately from what I've seen.
I don't see him/her anywhere outside this topic, actually.

oh my goodness it was tinky winky all this time  :o
what on earth is this courtroom coming to.
*puts crying eyes in hands and pushes out her clevage*

It's okay, I'll make you feel better... ;D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

oh hay guys hows it goin

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OMG WIN.
NEED TO USE IT AS AVATAR.
Arlen is hot.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Is the trial over? Can the jury state the verdict?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

(Have I lost....? It's all up to the Judge now...)

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

ORDER!!! ORDER!!

Bawlzson Get the hell out of there, EVERYONE ORDER AND SIT THE HELL DOWN.

Hmmmmm. Tezuka, have you finished now?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I already said i'm the jury and i did it.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WEEEEEEEEEEEHA

* Midnight Roller goes.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
*disgust*

If my opponent would please respond.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
TEZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKA

Where did ya go?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Oh!

I was in a bit of a daydream....

Anyway....

:holdit:

Do you have any doubt that 16 is his real age?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
He said he was 16

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
It grew on me.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Oh I am so very tired of standing up for so long. Unless this petty trial can be concluded I am leaving.

Rep:
Level 86
I agree, this just seems pointless, this trial is getting nowhere. I think im going to go and grab a coffee.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Ok as everyone seems to be getting a bit edgy i think it's time for a recess, we will carry on when the defense returns.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 10:36:51 AM by link_999 »

Rep:
Level 86
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l68/link_999/judge-normalb.gif

Ok as everyone seems to be getting a bit edgy i think it's time for a recess, we will carry on when the defense returns.
Fancy a coffee?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Why of course.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Feel free to watch me walk out the courtroom :P

Oh I'm watchin' alright. O.O

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

SIR ANIMEFAN!

If you have any decent taste in women you will ignore that skank and escort me out of this rather dead courtroom, hm?

And I warn you, woman... don't you try pulling my leg... I'm watching...

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

SIR ANIMEFAN!

If you have any decent taste in women you will ignore that skank and escort me out of this rather dead courtroom, hm?

Yes mam!

Rep:
Level 89

SIR ANIMEFAN!

Yes mam!

fuck'n pussy whipped.

Rep:
Level 94

Sorry it took me so long to get here, everyone. The bailiff Bull Shannon reporting for duty! Now...

SHUT THE FUCK UP ANIMEFAN!!!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

:holdit:

Do you have any doubt that 16 is his real age?

not at all

now then...if we're all leaving....again....

Rep:
Level 86

SIR ANIMEFAN!

Oh my goodness, I cannot simply believe you think I'm trash. HAH, the thought makes me laugh!! I am single,HOWEVER I am not offering myself to anyone. Only the judge, for we are indeed a couple. Me ..trash..HAH..mirrors were made so you could see yourself dear,.. try using one.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

(Phew...Recess...)

Rep:
Level 98
I am single

Only the judge, for we are indeed a couple.

I do believe you have spun yourself a paradox by saying those two things.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Oh my goodness, I cannot simply believe you think I'm trash. HAH, the thought makes me laugh!! I am single,HOWEVER I am not offering myself to anyone. Only the judge, for we are indeed a couple. Me ..trash..HAH..mirrors were made so you could see yourself dear,.. try using one.

I'm warning you miss, I know people in... high positions. Standing up against me will be the last thing you'll do.

Now then, Animefan, let's beat this blasphemous courtroom already.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

I'm warning you miss, I know people in... high positions. Standing up against me will be the last thing you'll do.

Now then, Animefan, let's beat this blasphemous courtroom already.

I'm right next to ya mam!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Well then, while the others are exploiting recess we can have a nice talk over some tea and crumpets, tee hee.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

SIR ANIMEFAN!

Hey, ever did an invisible guy?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Could the verdict please be stated already? This trial has been going on for weeks. I thought the 3-day system would prevent situations like this!

Rep:
Level 94

Oh God! Animefan... walks free!!?

I guess I'll just go home and shoot myself in the temple.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The jury finds Animefan guilty of any thing he has not done. :V

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 96
why did you lock it?  ;9

I had something I wanted to say.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 96
Good lord, such tripe this case! :V