RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Turnabout

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I have decided, I think this is just too weird.

So, I am defending my new defendant, RMRK's credibility.

It will be RMRK's credibility vs. Animefan.

More investigation has to be done before the trial tomorrow. Animefan will be prosecutor and client for this trial.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 08:43:14 PM by Tezuka »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This is relevant to my interests.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm the fuckin judge.
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Im a witness

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :tpg: I'm Innocent

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm the stenographer.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
:tpg: I'm Innocent

It's too true. :V

I'll be the prosecutor, as animefan cannot possibly prosecute himself.

Well he can, but I wanna be the guy having all the fun.

*goes to find Edgeworth costume*

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I shall be the carrier of the final meal and dress.

When the time comes, that is.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
FUCK! I originally posted something serious and mean spirited, but I realized that's EXACTLY what I was trying to escape from.

Fine, let the trial continue.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 07:34:13 PM by Animefan »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
The investigation period is now finished.

The defense is ready, the trial will start as soon as Animefan, the prosecutor and client, is ready along with an opening testimony.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
(I don't get it. Am I supposed to bash RMRK's "Credibility"? And if so, with what? Giving me my own section?)

If that's what you want me to do, I'm just going to look more immature.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Wot si ur last meal & clothing, then.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Uh, I thought I was the plaintiff in this case. I CAN'T be the one ending up with that stuff, because I'm not the one being prosecuted. Tezuka said he was defending RMRK's credibility, which makes them the defendent.

I didn't have a credibility issue with RMRK in the first place. If I raise one now, I'm just going to look like a whiner again.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
So who am I serving ???

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I didn't have a credibility issue with RMRK in the first place.

Mr. Animefan, what you said contradicts this piece of evidence

This proves that you had issues with how RMRK to begin with;

Quote from: LOL ANIMEFAN PM
Animefan sent this to me when I was complaining about being called NiggerZoneOne. Lulz ensue.

[P.S. Everything out of brackets is what he said, this text is for narrative.]

Animefan
Super Freaky Schitz Animu Weeaboo
Novice Rpg Maker
Rep: +33/-360
[-]

View Profile | Personal Message (Online)

[I'm on board.
« Sent to: EVAProject01 on: September 05, 2007, 08:12:08 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quote Reply Remove this message

I read your post before it got deleted. And I have to say, it just makes perfect sense. (But you forgot to mention "bluex", he's a dick too.)

As you have easily figured out, many of the moderators here are less then qualified. If I were in their position, I'd have virtually laid out bio and bluex the very second I was upgraded.

I was about to post in your topic when it got deleted upon. I'd like to extend my condolences to you.

Now, about the mods. They use "we have different views as to what's bad" as an excuse as to why they don't deal with disruptive members on the spot. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. When my forum site kicks off, my mod apprentice is going to be someone who shares a similar view of badness with me. And another thing, views of badness aren't THAT diverse. The mods could at least give a temporary account suspension to the people who are obviously disruptive. I mean, bio will make an epically insulting comment towards another member, and usually gets off with a cupcake on the wrist. If the post is bad enough, every moderator should have the same view about it.

Also, a real moderator never says something mean about another member, like that one guy before your topic was deleted. He called you "NiggerZoneOne", just as you complained about, and said you were "bitching about the forums." Everyone knows, a REAL moderator never talks like that for any reason except comical. And everyone also knows that it's NOT comical, if someone was hurt. And you were. I have to say, I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. Unfortunately I haven't been here long enough to know the glory as you stated this website to once have. But it doesn't take intimate knowledge of a forum board's culture to know what is good, and what needs work.

And thus I'm on board with you on your topic, however, it appears that these mods will not listen to reason. However, I do suggest that you report a member the next time a member says something epically offensive to you, just like what I'm going to do, to see if a mod actually acts on it. If they do, then we will know that we can report bad people, and that mods will actually care enough to make them pay.

But if they don't, then that just means that they're going to let these virtual jerks pile up until they consume the board, and once they do, the mods will have no choice but to admit that they need to revise their badness policy, and they will do so, for the good of the forum. It may take a while, but it will happen eventually, if the mods let it. So have faith. These things have a way of taking care of themselves. But if you want to test the process, then report the next jack-hole you see.

[During the Rep Crisis of September, Animefan saw his rep plummet and pm'd me w/ this last resort technique.]

Animefan
Super Freaky Schitz Animu Weeaboo
Novice Rpg Maker
Rep: +33/-360
[-]

View Profile | Personal Message (Online)

The alliance.
« Sent to: EVAProject01 on: September 18, 2007, 10:21:25 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quote Reply Remove this message

Look

That's not all, look at the date;

« Sent to: EVAProject01 on: September 05, 2007, 08:12:08 PM »

This was NOT recent and close to your joining date, so even saying 'in the first place' was false!

Let's just hope Arrow is good, for your sake!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 10:35:53 PM by Tezuka »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Oh yeah, I'm balif.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Oh that... well actually, I had a credibility issue with them before, but I sort of lost that issue when I realized that they were just kidding around when they insulted people. I guess what I should have said was, I don't CURRENTLY have a credibility issue with RMRK.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Oh that... well actually, I had a credibility issue with them before, but I sort of lost that issue when I realized that they were just kidding around when they insulted people. I guess what I should have said was, I don't CURRENTLY have a credibility issue with RMRK.

So...you're saying that you don't over-exaggerate things anymore, and members can see that?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Now hold on, I don't know if the members really think that or not. I only think that about myself, but I don't know if others think the same. I'm still in the process of trying to prove that I can take insults comedically.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

.......Mr. Animefan, you don't really want to change do you? Here is a statement of what you said the day before the trial:

Quote from: Animefan
« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 02:23:39 PM »   

FUCK! I originally posted something serious and mean spirited, but I realized that's EXACTLY what I was trying to escape from.

Fine, let the trial continue.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:34:13 PM by Animefan »

Yes, it may not be solid, as it was said outside the trial and with no primary source, but you have to take into consideration that what you said is quite odd.

I have a question for you Mr. Animefan....

WHAT IS MAKING YOU STAY AT RMRK!?

« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 11:13:28 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I guess the reason I'm still here at RMRK, is because I hope to redeem myself and maybe make friends, and have fun. It looks like a fun place, but I guess I approached it wrong.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I might be banned for saying this but I like where this is going ; ;

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I guess the reason I'm still here at RMRK, is because I hope to redeem myself and maybe make friends, and have fun. It looks like a fun place, but I guess I approached it wrong.

Hmm.....I was just thinking.....What did you think when you got the reactions you got from members?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Could you please specify what time you mean? Do you mean recent reactions, or the ones from the first time I ever acted immature?