RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best Veteran

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Who that has been around regularly for at least a year has had the best lasting impression on you, and why?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Gilga. For reasons I won't get into here, he's more or less made me part of who I am today. Even if that sounds totally lame, I'm not going to lie about it ;o

My second nomination goes to Arrow, since me and him have been buds pretty much since before crankeye.com went down the summer of '06.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Arrow.
He's pretty much active daily, and he made an awesome Megaman game. Also, he made me start spriting (again).
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
I NOMINATE MYSELF K

I NOM NOM NOMinate Roph

because he is roph

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Arrow-1 - 'Cause I like him =X and was by the Time when I was making my 1st RPG Game.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
This is fucking hard. :|

I would nominate everyone, but I can't.

I'm just gonna vote Zypher. Probably because the two of us talk to each other the most.

also wow look how many times I was nominated already :V

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Roph
Has had the most effect on my since I came.

Malson
REALLLY cool person.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
ZxMelee.
Because he was the sexy beast when I was here in '05.
I <3 him very muchly.

Roph (Silverline)
I  <3 him too.
I missded him so when I was gone.
He gives good secks.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Roph and arl.
:tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Zypher(Molson).

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Roph - Awesome Admin
arlen - does this need to be said?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Dwarra - He was the first peron that gave me a good idea of what RPG Maker XP was capable of doing.

HaloOfTheSun - His Music for RPG Maker XP is amazing.

ZxMelee - His Video Tutorials got me started on making my first Game.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Roph, who else?  *Pats* Nice and clever, good friend and admin.  :D  I hope that counts.

And Nightwolf has been very nice to me, too. :)

Edit:  I forgot to mention Zypher.  :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 08:18:13 PM by Arwym »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Zypher and arl. Zypher and I had our special time long ago and arl is just cool. I sometimes talk with him so that's coo'. I likes them.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year
Roph for a non-robotic admin.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Roph, who else?  *Pats* Nice and clever, good friend and admin.  :D  I hope that counts.

And Nightwolf has been very nice to me, too. :)

lol.
Arrow-1 and Zypher, because they're my buds who i can ask for money anytime. I would say Arwym but she left for a while in the middle.

Ah, Halo.
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
landofshadows and Zeriab

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
All coming from the bottom of my heart. I'm going to get real emotional here.

Zypher
- He's never in a bad mood, he never argues, and he always has something to talk about. Him being there actually makes me happy. He's also understanding, and I feel like I could talk to him if I needed to. In my opinion, Zypher is one of the most valuable member here.

Arrow - Arrow is a amazingly awesome guy. Although I used to dislike him, I can see the maturity and awesomeness within him. He always makes contributive posts, and I value him deeply. If I need somebody in IRC to talk to, I feel that I can talk to him about whatever is on my mind, and he won't even yell at me. ._.

Nouman
- Nouman has always given help since day one without asking for anything in return. Literally (not literally) every single thread requesting RPG Maker help has a post by Nouman in it. Even if he couldn't fully help, he would contribute as much as he possibly could. He's so generous with everything. Every post that he puts into these forums mean something.

I really wish I could nominate more, because so many of you are so awesome. I love you guys. ;-;

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Gilga
Roph
HOTS

After some decision time I got these as my nominees because they are awesome.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I'm going to cry if Arrow doesn't win.

ARROW.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
arl
arrow
hots

Rep: