RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
13 500

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hey Roph, is Animefan restricted to this board?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
No he's mod D:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
this makes me  :) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :lol: :-X :-\ :-* :'( ^-^ :police: :=: ;8 ;9 :bean: :mex: :mad: :blizj: all at the same time.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Excuse me, but...  Roph wastes his valuable time and design skills making shitty pink themes?  OMG... -_-

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
ANIMEFAN, EVERY POST I MAKE, I MAKE FOR YOU.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Excuse me, but...  Roph wastes his valuable time and design skills making shitty pink themes?  OMG... -_-

sh - sh - shitty?

How dare thee! Repent! Repent!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

ptfff WHAT?!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Pink theme ftw
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Pink is for weenies.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

I MAKE IT RAIN

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
But it... it ssssucks compared to Roph's other themes!  And this is like... like princess pink?  Blah.  He could have been making another super awesome theme instead!  :(

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This is the most awesome thing he has ever achieved ;3
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
It hurts in the eyes just to look at it, sorry.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
What about anonymus? THAT induced seizures

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Roph made this theme for Yossy over a year ago. I don't know how it ended up being associated with Animefan
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 10:42:56 PM by Animefan »

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
It was never used, maybe.  And now I see why it is not so appealing.  Like a year ago?  He has been constantly improving.  You can see that when you look at his older designs.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
He used it for Anne's forum too.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, I was thinking that, too. Anne's forum wasn't made of fried rice, though.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 10:42:41 PM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
AnimeFag is a pussy for editing people's posts that call him a faggot little girl. I can only imagine his real life techniques for dealing with people who don't like him. ie; crying, wetting pants, etc.

Animefan addendum: FUCK! I originally edited this post, but I decided that if I want to abandon my serious past, I have to learn to feel nothing, when someone insults me.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 07:36:36 PM by Animefan »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
=X lol, That is called Tiranny! D:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Why a Car?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
You won an imaginary vacation to the Bahamas DAS ;8

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
What about anonymus? THAT induced seizures

that was better than this shit.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p