RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who were YOU this Halloween

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
Did you go to any halloween parties,,or still planning to,,or go trick or treating?  If yes,,then what was your costume?

I went as MORPHEUS: black swimming cap,,black paint,,glasses,,and the long coat.  ROFL!
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I didn't even notice it was Halloween ;9 But I have plans reserved for next year on Halloween so who knows ~
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
let me guess,,for next halloween,,u will be,,drum roll plzzz,,LARA CRAWFT

LAWL
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
As soon as I grow hair and brests, yes ;9
:taco: :taco: :taco:

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
As soon as I grow hair and brests, yes ;9

I object. I object. I object.

Also dressed as pirate for one party, going to a party tomorrow, and I hope I go trick or treating,, at least so I can get enough random stuff so I can go to the party with my 'desert'

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm going to be Leon Magnus from Tales of Destiny

since noone knows who he is, I'll post a picture

posting a thread later tonight of me at the halloween party

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm dressing up as a keytag. lol. Its for an NA Halloween party/karaoke thing. I'll post pics afterward so you can all laugh at me.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I wonder what would happen if someone dressed as jesus.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87

also I would !kb >:
Irockisgay >:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 08:49:57 PM by Kashii »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm going to run around dressed as a charlie brown ghost scaring children with my friend. Hiding/jumping out of bushes/etc.

also I would !kb >:
.. why does youtubeingneverworkforme
Because you don't know how to use it properly.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Im going to be myself. I don't celebrate Halloween. It's not so populare in Sweden. We celebrate Lucia.

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
Halloween is tomorrow you idiot

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

I've done that, since I look considerably like Jesus anyway. And I went to school like that too. You've never heard my Jesus is my Twin Story????
:tinysmile:

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.

I know who he is!  I do!  Because I loved that game. ^_^

By the way, I have never been to any Halloween events, so no.  And I think costumes are too expensive.  Plus, I got no one to share that with.  I am friendless.  :/

Halloween and cosplay always seemed fun, though.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
When I was drunk I bought a Kool-Aid man costume.  :D

Fun night.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

By the way, I have never been to any Halloween events, so no.  And I think costumes are too expensive.  Plus, I got no one to share that with.  I am friendless.  :/

YAY another person who played ToD!

hehe, I'm in costume right now, charging my AA batteries so I can get pictures at the event
my costume wasn't costly, I had a my private seamstress mom make it for me :D

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008

YAY another person who played ToD!

hehe, I'm in costume right now, charging my AA batteries so I can get pictures at the event
my costume wasn't costly, I had a my private seamstress mom make it for me :D

Lol, I had a dream I was him for halloween. I don't really have a costume, and don't intend to have one. But if I had to, and since Leon is taken, I'd go as Judas. (Namkcor probably knows which one im talking about)

- -

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Your mom is cool, NAMKCOR!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

I've done that, since I look considerably like Jesus anyway. And I went to school like that too. You've never heard my Jesus is my Twin Story????

no ;-;
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87

Fun night.

haha,,a kool,,aid constume sounds fun

another fun costume is this:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 03:38:34 AM by djkdjl »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
No one T_T
They don't celebrate Halloween here.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Fun night.

haha,,a kool,,aid constume sounds fun

another fun costume is this:

My friend was going to go as the Companion Cube from Portal, but he is allergic to the latex in the paint he used =O

(many lulz ensued over the 'allergic to latex' issue shortly thereafter)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Lol, I had a dream I was him for halloween. I don't really have a costume, and don't intend to have one. But if I had to, and since Leon is taken, I'd go as Judas. (Namkcor probably knows which one im talking about)

that would be awesome
lol

from my halloween party :P
Spoiler for:

My friend was going to go as the Companion Cube from Portal, but he is allergic to the latex in the paint he used =O

again, from my halloween party
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 06:19:47 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm going as Antonio Banderas from Desperado.

I'm going to carry around my guitar case and tell people there's guns in it.

And then calmly explain to the cops that it was just a joke, while I soothe their souls with a melancholic guitar/voice ballad.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I was a tranny.