RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AoE

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Can you take these (attached) and turn them into RPGmakerXP Tilesets?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
« on: October 25, 2007, 03:17:38 AM »  :-\

Please?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
What do you want them to become? Like world a world map? Then no problem. However, I can only get to my home computer on Friday, so I can't work on that until then.

Just please clarify what exactly you want these buildings for.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 87
thatd would be alot easier to do if you got the images out of the games DRS files (the data files) instead of the help file, as they wouldnt have the grass background.

Rep:
Level 96
>_<

Sorry, I gave up on this topic so I haven't checked on it for awhile.

I want them for a world map.

thatd would be alot easier to do if you got the images out of the games DRS files (the data files) instead of the help file, as they wouldnt have the grass background.

=o  How would I do that?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Do you need them facing forward, or can they stay facing slightly right.

I will not be able to make them face forward, but I can fix them up if you want them as they are: slightly to the right.

Rep:
Level 96
Do you need them facing forward, or can they stay facing slightly right.

I will not be able to make them face forward, but I can fix them up if you want them as they are: slightly to the right.

How they are is fine.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Great, expect them within the week. Please realize that I am currently cramming all my exams X_X;;

So I do not have the most free time.

EDIT:: Do you need all of them, or just the cities? I'll assume all, but I do not want extra work if you do not want them :D

EDIT AGAIN:: Well, I started working on them. Obviously not yet compatible with RMXP, but at least colored properly.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 09:48:28 PM by Savarast »

Rep:
Level 96
Great, expect them within the week. Please realize that I am currently cramming all my exams X_X;;

So I do not have the most free time.

EDIT:: Do you need all of them, or just the cities? I'll assume all, but I do not want extra work if you do not want them :D

EDIT AGAIN:: Well, I started working on them. Obviously not yet compatible with RMXP, but at least colored properly.

<3 Thank you.

If it's not too much, I want the tileset to have, water and grass tiles too.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
I could do it easily, but why not use the water and grass autotiles?

Rep:
Level 96
I could do it easily, but why not use the water and grass autotiles?

>_<
Forgot that's how XP worked.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
they look lovely <3

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Hmm, it my girlfriend and my first year anneversary (WOOT!!) so I'll probably only start working on these later on more. I also have a business I have to build for tomorrow, so this will be interesting.

Rep:
Level 87
Hmm, it my girlfriend and my first year anneversary (WOOT!!) so I'll probably only start working on these later on more. I also have a business I have to build for tomorrow, so this will be interesting.

Congrats, man! Ours is May 27th, 2008. =D

Anyways, great job on these. They look really good, and actually inspire me to work on some more music..

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
^.^ Thank you!

And thank you again. I'm glad you like them as well. I'll be sure to look at you music too ^.^