RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Fruity Loops Demo + Video Game Midi

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Download the free Fruity Loops demo.

You can import midi files and then make them better by using the tools and 'instruments' in fruity loops.

Here are a few examples from Final Fantasy 6.

Sign into Yahoo Briefcase ( you can use this link if you don't now how to get to yahoo briefcase) https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.done=http://edit.briefcase.yahoo.com%2fedit%2frpgmakerguy%2ffupload_layer2%3f.dir%3d%2fMy%2bDocuments&.src=bc&.intl=us

Then log in as ' rpgmakerguy ' and use password ' nothard ' and you will be able to download the ones I did.

Have fun guys!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:28:03 AM by irock »
Booyah!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

Oh well, people can still check out my conversions to mp3 and let me know straight up if I stink....
Booyah!

Anyone check out my songs yet?

I really wanted an opinion on how I used the stuff from fruityloops...
Booyah!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Since there is already a thread dedicated to this program, and the thread's current purpose is to get opinions on your music, I'm moving this to The Auditorium.