RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mangu Recommendations

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I made this thread over a year ago on crankeye.org, but it didn't really succeed because well, there was like 5 people posting there. So I'm giving it another go.

I prefer reading shounen over shoujo, obviously, but I'm willing to read either as long as it's good. Also, I'm not too into manga that's heavy on combat but, as I said, I will if it's good.

So, recommend away!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Well, there's always your romantic comedy, like Love Hina. Also Midori Days is pretty good. Then there's combat of course, like the ever-popular Naruto and Bleach. And then of course there's the kind that really "does something" for you, like Battle Vixens and Battle Club (both by the same author).

Then there's one I highly recommend. Lots of people seem to like it. I even know GIRLS who like it. Negima!

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Devil may cry, actually really good, and not just from a fan opinion, very well written.