RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Princess Diana

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Alright, I'll admit her death was before my time, but I fail to see why the brits are crying over her for ten damn years! We don't cry about every damn celebrity who dies in the states. I find it funny that the royal family wants her to leave the public eye when they're always making a big fuss over her death.

So anyways, was her death a conspiracy, a plain auto accident, and why the hell do people still care about her ten years after she died?

(Wasn't sure if this should be in general or debate.)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
She was a Princess not a celebrity.  :-\
The reason it's so big, is because it was caused by the paparazzi. The driver was drunk and trying to outrun them, he then crashed.  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Fucking faggot, a real man doesn't run from paparazzi, he gets out of his car and fights as many as he can.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Fucking faggot, a real man doesn't run from paparazzi, he gets out of his car and fights as many as he can.

That would have good in two ways. She would have not died, and it would have been good TV, a drunk old guy running at a car full of paparazzi.  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96

Yes, like he said, a true man.  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
It's probably just a plain auto accident, good people die fast.
Why do people overreact? I don't know. ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
There are some strange things about the accident.

1. There was a Hospital just a meters away, yet they took her to one 15miles away.
2. She wasn't dead when they reached her yet she was left in the wreck for some time.
3. She was said to be pregnant by Dodi...
4. It's said MI6 had been chasing her dressed as Paparazzi.
5. It's said that Prince Phillip was behind the order to have her killed.

There is much, much more to this story than they simply crashed, there seems to be mess around the whole incident... An inquest is needed, but I doubt any real light or blame will go any further than the driver being drunk... Even though the person that gave that result on his blood was just one person, and that one person could have been bribed or threatend.

Dodi's Farther, the respected owner of Harrods:-
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 07:57:11 AM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
There has been/are even after 10 years countless conspiration theories about Diana. I think they should just leave her alone, if she was murdered or something then wow, whoever murdered her did a good job. Let him/her go then. Some conspiration theories are just stupid and they just keep on giving life to the media with the dry wood and fuel that they keep throwing in the flames.

Now then, if she wasn't murdered, which I think is the case, then it was an accident and she just died because... it was an accident. She was an amazing person, I grant her that. I think the media should do that too and let her sleep 6 feet under without being hassled and trampled on.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 91
I agree with pretty much everything y'all said.

LoS, I saw that, but even so, ten years? Was that person THAT amazing that we're still crying over them a decade later? Some of that stuff does sound a bit wierd, but why now, why has it taken ten years for this inquest/trial?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
IT's not because she was all great, she was famous and died in a very stupid way which shouldn't have happened maybe, thats why people are sad.
Arlen is hot.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
So it would have been more elegant and acceptable if she died by poisoning from her sheets or by havinng her morning tea eat up her brains? When you die you die.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
If the Murder was carried out by an order of the Royal Family, then I think England should give up it's Royal Family and have a President like the states does.

If the Royal Family ousted her and killed her as Diana Claimed in some of her last interviews (She basically feared for her life towards the end)... I want no affliation to them...

10 Years is along time, and still the full picture has not been painted...

Similar to 9/11... Comparing one life to many I know is wrong... But I am more on about the conspiracy side, the if's and buts... People need the Truth... And in this day and age we CAN handle the truth.

If the Government/heads of coutries are staging events and killing people then we need to know.

Rep:
Level 91
I agree with you there LoS, but I think the event of conspiracy is far fetched and unlikely, but if there was anything, it should be taken care of. I think the royal family should be given up anyways, I don't know how much power they still hold, but I'm against anything where your birth right gives you insane benefits.

Comparing 9/11 to Diana is VERY wrong, one person who was famous doesn't matter at all with all the people who died.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Wasn't it pretty much proved the driver wasn't drunk?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So it would have been more elegant and acceptable if she died by poisoning from her sheets or by havinng her morning tea eat up her brains? When you die you die.

No, more like natural death. If she died normally, it wouldn't be SOOOOOOOO much a problem. If she died by murder, it would have nbeen a problem but lesser than this.
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Wasn't it pretty much proved the driver wasn't drunk?

Yeah... There is a fair amount of odd stuff on this subject...

I heard that Friends of the Bodyguard, that served along side him in the Armed forces wrote a Book about the incident but they got paid 15 million not to go public with it... But there are 5 copies of it in circulation.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us

I heard that Friends of the Bodyguard, that served along side him in the Armed forces wrote a Book about the incident but they got paid 15 million not to go public with it... But there are 5 copies of it in circulation.

Wow,,15 million to stay quiet,,should be an interesting book to read.  Any idea on how is it possible to get a copy?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
If you had a copy you will either get paid off or you would end up shot or something, it's not worth searching for it the risk is too high.

It basicaally covers all the video's below show... But in greater detail.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
If you had a copy you will either get paid off or you would end up shot or something, it's not worth searching for it the risk is too high.

It basicaally covers all the video's below show... But in greater detail.

Aw,,ending up being shot would suck indeed.  Thx for the videos.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Lol yeah, just like you "can't" get the "If I did it" book by OJ simpson.

:has it:
bringing sexy back

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
It's called Royal Blood... You can buy it... But it's been heavily edited, the first drafts, there are 5 in circulation.