RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[AVAILABLE] couple of things for my games

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
i need 2 things for my games

i need to know where i can find either a program that will convert .WMV files to .AVI files or a script that can read .WMV files for RPG Maker XP, i wouldn't be asking this if Enterbrain had kept the insert movie funtion in RPG Maker XP

the second is an Airship Script that will allow me to fly the airship, land only on grass, be able to activate events like gateways and airship docks, and also when i hit the Esc key, insted of my opening up the menu i takes me onto the Airship juts like in Final Fantasy VII

i know this may not be the best place to put up this post but it was the first request that made me think about putting this here than in the scripts request thing, if any admin thinks this should be moved, go ahead, your the ones that really decide where this would go in the end
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 02:24:47 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Both of your requests involved a script. Alternatively, you could make two separate threads. One could be in script requests, and the other could be in resources.
*moved*
Also, I wish I were an admin. ::)

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
well the first one is mainly getting another converter, the script request is there as a back up if anyone knows where i can find a script that can play .WMV, at the moment i have 2 converting programs, one made the .WMV which was 700 KB to about 1.7 GB so that's crap, the other freezes every time i convert my groups logo scene which i place at the start of the game, that's why i need a new converter or a new script

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Strike 1 for wrong forum and tags.