RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Crazy Creations

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
http://rpgcrazycreations.b1.jcink.com
Rpg Crazy Creations is a great place to hang out it just started a little while ago, but it has grown
alot in the past few months and its growing daily, so why not stop by and make a few posts a day?
Its not only about RPG's

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't see much content. :(
just forum games and spam.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
Theres more than that i think you have to regester and were still adding more to it

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
is the content created by the members on the forums? or taken off other sites and added?

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
By the members why?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I see too many new sites that claim to have content, and do, but it's resources taken off other sites and dumped onto their page. My sites content is all given to the homepage by the members themselves.

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
No offense nouman. But man cant anyone ever say good job. His site may not be as good as yours (as you probably think) but he worked hard on it. I say good job man!
For Free Web Design, E-mail us at freewebdesign@gmail.com

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I was just asking a question.

Trust me, I know it's not easy to make a site :P

Rep:
Level 88
supsup