RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Days of old

Rep:
Level 87
From the graves of dead patriots springs a nation

Spoiler for:
Sometimes when I lie in bed  I close my eyes and  I rembeber that day.... that cold morning ...standing on the bridge with my companions.. And I have the same feeling I have back then.The feeling where I taught those days could go on forever..How I wish they could have never ended... Then I awaken..My eyes adjust to my surroundings.....And I realise where  I am and those days are gone........................................................ And I just cant go on any longer

Spoiler for:
At the start of the last millenium a silence fell over the earth it was described as the silence before the storm.
For everyone knew that war was on the horizon. 2 of the worlds super powers were soon locked in war, They consumed all around them, They left the other continents that surrounded them 2 options join us or you are one of them and must be killed. although the lesser of the two evils won the war it was not a great relief. the weaker faction and its friends were cursed to a life of poverty and bigotry enforced by victor of the war.

after time a movement was created to cast light on these events they were small and not well armed and held no advantage over the enemy. there unarmed protests were often attacked by the super state and their movement driven underground. with no happy ending in sight their leader met with a enemy general on the same bridge where the great war ended and surrender.

and so you story begins

Spoiler for:
      Only one character I can reveal if I tell you the rest the story will be ruined       
                         NAME:Brona      AGE: 2?             

Spoiler for:
Level up using a point based level system use your points the way you wish do you want an all knowing mage? a powerful swordsman or a sneaky thief? you decide!

Final fantasy 2 styled battle system

Slipknots message system

Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 06:21:48 PM by irish-warrior »

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
This game is soo sad i hope you burn in a fire. . n' such.

nuff said.

Joking, It looks okay but the story is a bit Ish Ish Tish Tish

Rep:
Level 87
This game is soo sad i hope you burn in a fire. . n' such.

nuff said.

Joking, It looks okay but the story is a bit Ish Ish Tish Tish

thats the whole point the game short so I decided to make it really have a lasting effect

Spoiler for:
dont worry it has a happy ending

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This game lacks substance.

;9
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
This game lacks substance.

;9

i only started making it an hour ago

plus its my first ever game

Rep:
Level 87
no one have any comments aimed at my mapping or such?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Well, first of all, It's simple.
Too simple.

People might not like it; but seeing that it's your first game.....
It's okay!

P.S.
Your indoor map is not so good.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Well, first of all, It's simple.
Too simple.

People might not like it; but seeing that it's your first game.....
It's okay!

P.S.
Your indoor map is not so good.

Actually first games are the most interesting, in a silly way. I'd much rather play a game that someone has tried making really hard than something that is all uptight and took 3 years to make. I would play this game if it ever gets done.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
Aww crap, their goes my chance!

I also agree, the mapping needs work, but its okay, Good luck n' such!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

an MMO is an entirely different thing, hon. This project could use some quirks but the concept of playing in flashbacks for juicy gossip and background history is a very exciting thing that should be more overused. I wish irish-warrior the best on this.

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
 /agree and <3

Rep:
Level 87

an MMO is an entirely different thing, hon. This project could use some quirks but the concept of playing in flashbacks for juicy gossip and background history is a very exciting thing that should be more overused. I wish irish-warrior the best on this.

thanks for all the great comments lara :D and levthan the maps are simple? compared to what? how are they simple

Rep:
Level 87
one week later story updated alot :o

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Very interesting.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Your mapping is too random (exterior) and you need to get the shadows working properly on the trees (their not set as transparent or whatever)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Hey, it's dwarra.

Rep:
Level 87
Your mapping is too random (exterior) and you need to get the shadows working properly on the trees (their not set as transparent or whatever)

ye ive known that i got a tileset itd called the ultimate tileset and i havent gotten round to set transparancy or passability and the rest

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
This game looks very good now. A clear improvement from what you earlier posted, and still has the charm imo. Now only for a demo ;9

Rep:
Level 87
This game looks very good now. A clear improvement from what you earlier posted, and still has the charm imo. Now only for a demo ;9

sorry no demo :lol: ive been told by a few of the bigger game makers never to make demos it only shows people a bit of the game, and if its not a good bit they wont want to play it again and just not bother playing :P

but i will release  a few videos most likely short promos

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I don't like that you are using the RTP panorama in the 3 and 4th screen. I think it's the RTP one, but the clouds make it's harder to see^^

Anyway, you could do a little bit more work on the maps, but that's just what I think =D

Rep:
Level 87
I don't like that you are using the RTP panorama in the 3 and 4th screen. I think it's the RTP one, but the clouds make it's harder to see^^

im sorry im not following you there? :?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

I'm sorry I'm not following you there? :?

RTP = Really Tasteless Pictures... err j/k
RTP = Run Time package, the picture and sprites that came with RPG Maker.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&