RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who do you want to meet?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I don't know if this topic exist.

Who on this forum would you like to meet in real life? Post who you want to meet, and why you want to meet this person.

I will start.

Lara Crawft: He knows swedish, and sounds like a cool guy. If I want to meet him, I can just take the boat over to Finland. And if you were 18, we could party all night long on the boat XD, but I don't know the alcohol age in Finland, so..

Modern Algebra: He loves my mapping, from what I can see. And also, he sounds like a nice guy.

Zeriab: One of the kindest members I ever meet on internet. Extremly nice to everything and everyone.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:15:07 PM by Zhuge Liang »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Holy crap, this sounds awesome... okay, let's see...

Black Shadow / Zhuge Liang : To be honest, I don't know a real swede, it would be nice learning some "real" swedish :V also, you're cool.

Zypher: lol, I need'nt explain, cool guy with awesome humour c( ` .-)b

Djang: I want to go shopping with her >;(

SirJackRex: We should totally go to San Fran together ^___________^

Dr_Sword: Well I'm not sure about you since you're Texan, but it would be nice.

Irock: Just so I could kick you in the balls.

Ebichu: My favorite dutchman (Tied with Trent ;o)

ahref: He could teach me a thing or two, it would be great.

Arrow: I would love to argue with you irl since, frankly, we both suck at it

Awesome ~_^
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:53:45 PM by Lara Crawft »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Skanker: Duh, he's like one of the coolest people I've ever met.
Gilga: It'd be fun having him kick my ass at games and MTG.
Sword: We would pimp dem hoes all ovah, yo
Roph: I want to taste his food ;9
Arrow: He's just a hoot.

There are more but I figured I'd leave it at 5 people.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Roph, and I think we all know why. (gay sex)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
arl: Because he's so awesome. I might visit him in about 6 to 10 years from now.
Roph: Because he's so important to RMRK I wanna thank him
Dr_Sword: Because I just do
Nouman: He's Nouman!
Nightwolf: He's, like, my age so yeah.
Zypher: Because I had that fake gay relationship with him long time ago.
suiko: He owes me ice cream.
Deliciously_Saucy: Because in Australia, there's also Hillsong United.
Zeriab: Cool guy and 24/7 SCRIPTING LESSONS!!! WOO HOO! XD
Arrow and Holk in one: Music learneding

I think I forgot lots of people...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I have already met everybody, or at least watched them :>):

Hmm.. Who do I want to meet... It's easier to say who I don't want to eat... hmm...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I love how nobody gives a legit reason for wanting to meet me, well anyways.

Gilga: Just so I can say, Lol I've met god and you havent.
Moo: So i can show him my fists, Age and Empires.
Skanker: Gaysex
Kashii:Nongaysex
Zypher: 24/7 party amirite

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
HAHHHAAHAAH!!!! AoE... I own you, man. XD

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Uhhh Sword Cause your like, 4 hours away from me anyway.
Biohazard For the same reason Crawft/Ferenn wants to visit Irock.
SirJackRex Kill his ass in SSMB.
Roph To shave that beard o' his. (And to clean that fucking mirror he always takes pictures against)
Dark Angel Sion To C ur animeaz collecttiosnsz.
Ferenn/Skanker/Lara Crawft  ;8
Zypher Same reason as Biohazard, and to get to know you afterwords.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I was mentioned three times in here. I feel special. ;__________; I...I love you guys...SO MUCH...*sobbing*

*wipes face*

Ummmmmm...

Halo: The guys a fucking musical genius, in my opinion. The little bit I've heard of his work is just...omg.
Arlen: Same reasons, of course. I mean, this is not to say those are the only reasons I have for wanting to see them, just the first outside of their being my friends. :D
Zypher: The guy is practically my long lost twin. It's eerie, and really cool all at once.
Skanker: I don't like arguing much, but okay! Plus you're just awesome- really friendly, easy going...You're what people tell me I am, and that's good chemistry in my book.
Djang: She's cool. She just kinda lightens the mood with her presence, it seems to me. People like that rock.

Now realize this is me talking, and I'm forgetful as hell, so if I don't have you on there it doesn't mean I don't want to see you- I'm just dumb. :(

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
Hath no  one mentioned me :( I'm fully <3 to you all, come meet me in the outback mates!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I would certainly not mind a safari in Australia ;o

You'd have to tolerate me, tho. If you would, I'd be all game.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Halo: Check out his percussion skills, maybe learn something. Chat about stuff. HALO STOP BY LA VERGNE NEXT TIME YOU'RE ON I-24. <_<
Roph: Annoy/attempt to get along with him, depending on his personality.
Arlen: He's arlen. !_!
Crankeye: He seems and looks to be a fun/wacky guy. :D
Zeriab: prove he isn't an alien.
Sword: We could be kick ass buddies or something. :V
FuManChu: To smell of him, then tell Djang of this smell <_<
Skanker: Kick his ass.
SirJackRex: We'd seem to get along. :o
Moo: Kick his ass.
EVAProject01: Kick HIS ass in SSBM.
Noman: Chat.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Eternal Renegade - I helped make a film with him a few years back, he often sends me Music files (MIDI's) and there really good.
Halo - Again his Music rocks and he seems a very level head guy.
Zeriab - He is the only person who still has the Avatars and Siggy's I made about  2 years ago (My old Siggy Shop, now dusty and old...)
Rolf & his Brother - Rolf is a pretty cool guy, intelligent and a fair person and his brother used to own a Toyota Sera like I used to !!!

And I would like to meet most of the members in the Extra area, or advanced area, just to talk about a Super Combined RPG project...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:18:59 AM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Screw you bastard except mastermoo.
Right, i'd like to meeeeeeet

THE admin:-just wanna sit with him and discuss matters like economy, politics and sales with a gun in my hand.

wait

fuck it.
I will be glad to meet all of you as long as you do what i say. =D
Arlen is hot.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
So many wants to meet me and with so kind words. It brings a tear to my eye  :-[
Here is my unfinished list. The people are in no particular order. I just stopped when I became bored.
Note: This is the list of people I want to meet again. :-*

• Halo ~ This is so obvious that I don't need to write a comment <3
  • Arrow ~ We would play Lunia all night :P
  • Roph ~ I'll get him to teach me php :3
  • Zypher ~ Just 'cause
  • Gilga ~ Who don't want to meet God?
  • landofshadows ~ He seems like a nice guy. I want to know if my intuition is still true.
  • Swordie ~ I want to steal his swords <_< >_>
  • arlen ~ Who does?
  • Nighty ~ I'd love to have him as a pet  :lol:
  • Djang ~ :>):
  • modern bra ~ He has such a nice personality ^_^
  • Falcon ~ We can hunt moo together :3
  • mastermoo ~ Who doesn't want to meet their dinner? This time I'll roast Moo.
  • Skanker ~ You'll always be Skanker to me. I'll try to give you some surprise secks sometime ;)
  • Arkbennett ~ Seems so sweet and cute.
  • Zhuge Liang ~ He touched me so I want to meet him as well ^^

Oh, and I do not want to meet Irock. He smells.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
The only person I don't want to meet is Moo because he's kinda creepy and keeps trying to set me up with his friends and that's kinda weird because he's 13...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I have already met everybody, or at least watched them

I began to wonder why I had this metal stick in my left lung.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
heh, anyone around worcester wanna meet up XD

I dunno, I'll give it some thought

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Depending on plans and other stuff I might be able to go partway and meet you in NYC next summer; that's hardly set in stone though and it will depend on what happens between now and then.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh, and I do not want to meet Irock. He smells.
I actually smell pretty good. I used a lemon body wash today. :3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If we squeeze you will lemon juice come out>
NO?
Right, so how can you smell like lemon too.

Pff, use sense.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If you hate me, it means you also hate my dog.
Hating my dog is not good.
Not Good.
Arlen is hot.