RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The land of vruim 2 recruitment

Rep:
Level 87
EDIT3: Everything except the first paragraph is just about characters I want made from descriptions. Only first paragraph is about who I want recruited.

Looking for advanced mappers, advanced world mappers, advanced spriters, advanced battler creators, advanced event creators (bonus if they can make a day night system that after every few days changes sprite to a sprite with longer hair from advanced spriter and can also make a barber shop using the mappers skills to make the hair short again.) hopefully i won't need an advanced scripter but i will need an advanced class maker and an advanced skill maker. Anyway i will need an advanced spriter and battler that can make characters based on a descriptions i say: Vampires:

This mysterious vampire has wide royal purple eyes that cry blood instead of tears. His blue hair actually acts as a kind of sensory organ, like a cat's whiskers. He is tall and has a plump build. His skin is completely transparent, and the blood flowing beneath it actually seems to glow. His fingernails can elongate into claws. His toenails can extend into claws He can turn into a dog. He can turn his blood into weapons. He has the standard vampiric disabilities. His diet requires blood of any kind. He feeds not through his mouth, but merely by looking at a victim.

This noble male vampire has beady umber eyes. His black hair is more a set of spines than anything else. He has a thin build. His yellow skin
sports short quills. He has wings that are strangely spectral. He can turn immaterial. If attacked with weapons made of any blessed material, he will sicken. He feeds on sin.

This wild vampire has narrow orange eyes that never blink. He is bald. He has a slender build. His skin is completely transparent. His feet are claw-like. His mouth has prominent fangs. He can turn into a swarm of insects. He can turn into a poisonous mist. He can command his body parts, even if they are severed. He has the standard vampiric disabilities. His diet is like that of classic vampires.

This confused male vampire has droopy purple eyes that are like two windows on the evening sky. His white hair is more a set of spines than anything else. He has an athletic build. His red skin is more like a shark's skin. He has wings that are like shadowy tentacles. He can control the minds of the weak-willed. He doesn't suffer from standard vampiric disabilities. He feeds on sin.

This soulful vampire has hooded black eyes that are like two windows on the midnight sky. His yellow hair functions as another limb. He is inhumanly short and has a wide-chested build. His skin is china-white. His teeth can extend as needed. He has wings that are like shadowy tentacles. He can turn his blood into weapons. He has the standard vampiric disabilities. His diet consists of blood, but he can also eat normal food.

This enthusiastic male vampire has narrow coffee-coloured eyes that lack pupils. His violet hair actually acts as a kind of sensory organ, like a cat's whiskers. He is very short and has an over muscled build. His skin is completely transparent. His feet have claw-like nails. He has wings that are bony and ragged. He can turn into a swarm of insects. He can phase through solid objects. He can control the minds of the weak-willed. When exposed to fire, he will die. His diet requires blood of females.

This cunning vampire has beady gold eyes. His white hair actually acts as a kind of sensory organ, like a cat's whiskers. He is tall and has a lean build. His skin is light-coloured. His neck is inhumanly long. He has wings that are strangely spectral. He can turn into a swarm of locusts. He has the standard vampiric disabilities. His diet requires blood of females. He feeds not through his mouth, but by his skin.

This confused male vampire has almond-shaped burgundy eyes that have blood-red whites, and that never blink. He is bald. He is tall and has a broad-shouldered build. His black skin is like a reptile's skin. He has claw-like hands. His feet have claw-like nails. He can transfer his mind to the body of another. He doesn't suffer from standard vampiric disabilities. He feeds on sin.

This seductive vampire has narrow gold eyes. His blue hair is really a set of quills that he can use as a weapon. He is short and has an over muscled build. His skin has an odd red cast to it. He has prominent cheekbones and a strong chin. He can create illusions. If attacked with weapons made of iron, he will be incapacitated. His diet is like that of classic vampires. He feeds not through his mouth, but merely by looking at a victim.

This dishonest male vampire has narrow white eyes that lack both white and pupils, and that reflect light oddly. His brown hair functions as another limb. He has an athletic build. His skin is semi-transparent. He has claw-like fingernails and toenails. His mouth is more sucker-like than human. He produces terror with he presence. He has the standard vampiric disabilities. His diet is like that of classic vampires. He feeds not through his mouth, but via mouths in his palms.

Main Characters:

This guy puts you in mind of a lone wolf. He has almond-shaped gray eyes. His luxurious, curly, black hair is medium-length and is worn in an artistic style. He is short and has an athletic build. His skin is light-coloured. He has large hands. His wardrobe is mysterious.

This peaceful guy has wide red eyes that are like two drops of blood. His silky, straight, blue hair is medium-length and is worn in a bizarre, attractive style. He is short and has a plump build. His skin is tan. He has a pointed chin. His wardrobe is elegant.

This willfull lady has beady orange eyes that are like two rising suns. Her thick, straight, burgundy hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a seashell. She is short and has a voluptuous build. Her skin is light-coloured. She has hollow cheeks and a small mouth. Her wardrobe is dignified.

This woman reminds you of a crazed lunatic. She has droopy purple eyes. Her silky, straight, crimson hair is short and is worn in a severe style. She is very tall and has a lithe build. Her skin is deeply-tanned. She has prominent cheekbones. Her wardrobe is unconventional.

I have the names so don't worry. Now onto classes:

This magical style focuses on both infernal power and hypnotism. It requires knowing the true name of a target, various talismans, and intense concentration. This style of magic draws its power from the unconscious desires of the caster's species.

This magical style focuses on cursing. It requires various material components and careful visualization.

This magical style focuses on both metal and holy energy. It requires chants, highly specific hand-signs, and total concentration.

This magical style focuses on both heat and living tissue. It requires songs of power, gestures, magical potions, and careful visualization.

This magical style focuses on infernal power. It requires invocations, dances, special clothes, and heightened emotions. This style of magic requires a natural aptitude.

This magical style focuses on force. It requires special poems. This style of magic requires one to make bargains with supernatural creatures.

This magical style focuses on both illusions and living tissue. It requires the drawing of sigils, wearing a special mystical outfit, and intense concentration.

This magical style focuses on water, specifically using it to create weapons.

This magical style focuses on the soul. It requires gestures and a series of talismans.

This magical style focuses on living tissue, specifically using it to disguise oneself or others and defend oneself. It requires songs of power and emotional calm. This style draws powers from the gods.

Thanks for everyone that helps me and sorry for the extremely long post.

p.s: if you are a moderator and wanting to ban this please notify me why and i will change it.

p.p.s: the first game you can download at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JKE8PVGD/   

EDIT: just mentioning that with the characters/vampires you can just use your imagination as I don't really care what they look like. Jus fit the description (e.x: burgundy hair)

EDIT2: sorry about colours, sorted it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 11:33:24 AM by Etular »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Your color choices would make a homosexual interior designer commit suicide.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
The Colors makes me get seizures by readings...second, I don't think we have that much "Advance"

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 87
Bump...Please reply...  :'(  :a: :djang: