RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Leaving

Rep:
Level 91
Hi all,

I regret to announce to you some very sad news.
I announce to you my departure of the forum as well as of the IRC server because I am not capable of being subjected to all these pressures anymore.
I had in the past a dream which was called rmrk.net, and I made an account with this in mind. With the time that has passed this dream flew off, and with it my hopes.
I would like that they remember me as a person who helped the community, as somebody who gave you the best of my-self.
The people that I knew in the past with whom I had so much affinity are no longer here, and the irc server has changed too much.
I believed in the virtues of dialogue but I have learned that the new members on IRC are not like those I have known in the past.
Having endured a large number of insults and humiliations, my heart crumbles away little by little and the passionate flame I had for rpg making has gone out little by little.
Some people will always stay in my heart. Their kindess was very helpful to me in difficult instances, and I will not forget them.
The glory of RPG making no longer exists on this site, and the IRC channel has become a den of vice and the rendez-vous of willful persons.
Respect for other people and the respectability of some people does not seem to exist anymore. Free insults and suspicious jokes do not entertain me.
The moral values which enliven me are incompatible with some, and therefor I have no more interest in staying. I hope that you will find what you hope for of life, that your heart guides you where love is, and that God blesses you all.

Julie aka SiR_VaIlHoR
I'm the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

http://qualquek.miniville.fr/
http://www.dailymotion.com/bookmarks/ojah/video/x27l78_jake-simpson-stevie-wonder-isnt-she_music

My padawan (Tsunokiette) and me :p
http://www.team-aaa.com/root/profile.php?enter_id=614556
http://www.esl.eu/fr/player/2609080/
I'm French so forgive my bad english!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Hi all,

I regret to announce to you some very sad news.
I announce to you my departure of the forum as well as of the IRC server because I am not capable of being subjected to all these pressures anymore.
I had in the past a dream which was called rmrk.net, and I made an account with this in mind. With the time that has passed this dream flew off, and with it my hopes.
I would like that they remember me as a person who helped the community, as somebody who gave you the best of my-self.
The people that I knew in the past with whom I had so much affinity are no longer here, and the irc server has changed too much.
I believed in the virtues of dialogue but I have learned that the new members on IRC are not like those I have known in the past.
Having endured a large number of insults and humiliations, my heart crumbles away little by little and the passionate flame I had for rpg making has gone out little by little.
Some people will always stay in my heart. Their kindess was very helpful to me in difficult instances, and I will not forget them.
The glory of RPG making no longer exists on this site, and the IRC channel has become a den of vice and the rendez-vous of willful persons.
Respect for other people and the respectability of some people does not seem to exist anymore. Free insults and suspicious jokes do not entertain me.
The moral values which enliven me are incompatible with some, and therefor I have no more interest in staying. I hope that you will find what you hope for of life, that your heart guides you where love is, and that God blesses you all.

Julie aka SiR_VaIlHoR

I agree, actually. And on the bold part especially. Maybe I should go elsewhere since no one is interested in playing others' works.

I wish you the best of success in your life!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I agree also, only reason why I stay is the General catergory and The Sewer forum, and also the lively IRC channel. I've lost the flare I once had for RPG making.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 04:26:33 AM by Popwar Bunny »

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
this forum seems to have gone from RPGing to just general daily discussions/arguments/comments.  Though it gives me something to do while I'm stuck at work...

Of course, I came here originally for RPGM questions and then discovered the rest of the forum at boredom's browsing leisure...for a while I didn't post anywhere because the atmosphere didn't seem very friendly to me as a newcomer.

The only thing really keeping me here is my story-posting in the Librarium, the Video Games area...and sometimes the Entertainment area.  Because of time/computer issues I've fallen away from RPGing...  ;9

But, do well in life now that you're leaving us.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
*hugs SiR_VaIlHoR goodbye*
I will miss you  :'(

Have fun in life and be sure to enjoy yourself

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Goodbye Sire. We'll always remember you, have fun in the non-virtual life.
=D
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
this place is still an rpg maker site. It only seems the other way because most regulars don't use the program, but hey you get bored after soo much use. There is nothing dead about the rpg maker sections, we get new scripts and resources and what often as well as new projects people start almost daily.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
S_V was saying that members she knew awhile back have gone, then Tsuno says bye. It can be seen as hilarious.....I must be the only one.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Tez is simply implying the he is high ^_^

I still hope SiR_VaIlHoR will come back every now and then and hang around with us

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Bye, sir. XD That sounds funky since you're a girl. Anyhoo, I agree that the "RPG making flame" is dying down but what the hey, this place is still awesome.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Every two months it seems we get another wave of idiots who think RMRK's gone downhill -_-

Anyway, see ya.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I dunno... Shame to loose another RPG maker from the boards...

May be you should have just stopped IRC... Humm, I have never been on IRC so I haven't seen what all the fuss is about in this case, but I do know many people feel pushed out or even picked on just on the boards...

It was happening to me for awhile...

It's just a case of stepping back and looking at the PC and saying hold on... and then laughing and moving on... Some times I find it hard to, as some things can shake you !!!

Again try and dull it down, imagine those that piss you off as midget versions of Bush... Or Hitler... Always makes me laugh !!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Another one bites the dust. ._.