RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello! Well, sorta...

Rep:
Level 87
Hello, I'm new here! Well, in a way. I'm new to the forums, but I actually joined about a month ago when Zypher told me about this place. Or was it Arrow? Or both? Whatever. Anyway, I hail from a couple other RPG Maker sites, namely Creation Asylum. I also come from Stencyl. Oh, and I see that you have a stickied Stencyl thread. Nice! :D

I despise n00bs, English speaking people who can't speak English (Or type, whatever), and people who have an IQ of less than 10. Especially when it comes to forums... *sigh*

Anyway, I... um... I hope to enjoy it here. ^_^

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I despise n00bs, English speaking people who can't speak English (Or type, whatever), and people who have an IQ of less than 10. Especially when it comes to forums... *sigh*
You and me should get along well.

Welcome to RMRK :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :bean: welcome
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
 :mex:Welcome
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I remember seeing you in the Stencyl IRC cahnnel.

I despise n00bs, English speaking people who can't speak English (Or type, whatever)
Yes...we could become fast friends. >:3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
oh hey you're that guy from that place

what up yo

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Don't let irock near your ass.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Welcome, you sound like a nice person ;~;

juz no dat we dun rly spek liek dis
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Don't let irock near your ass.
I'm not a faggot. >:O

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yeah guys, just because Irock loves Ape Tits and sexual intercourse with apes doesn't mean he's a homo!

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks for welcoming me, everyone!

Boy, in the few hours, 26 pages of posts since last visit have been made... This sure is an active site! I'm sure I'll enjoy it! :3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome to the forums.
Arlen is hot.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to the forum.

Rep: