RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi people

Rep:
Level 91
 :mex: <--- that's me being all sorts of back from mexico and things.
I was just missing some people and stuff so I figured I'll jump by and say hello.
You probably don't know me, and I probably don't know you (unless you are bored enough to stay in this place for years over years and just remember people and wait so that you can say "oh yeah I know him" when someone comes back after a large period of time)

EDIT:
haven't been around for a while, didn't realize the welcome forum is a sub forum...(or rather, I didn't bother looking around too much) *mistakezorz*
MOVE IT!
I COMMAND YOU!
and stuff.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 10:28:09 PM by blueXx »
holy shit my sig was big!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hey it's you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol hi. You have a wiki on you and yeah. Hi.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 91
hi old wiki got changed and now it got errors....
let's review the errors... ::)

"The member blue most notably got into flame-wars with was Blaze (who later created another account as Dox). Their fighting led to both being banned on several occasions."

my only temp ban was a result of a silly fight with shadow, not blaze, if i recall right, and i also recall i never noticed that one, why? because shadow made me feel like going away for a short period of time and hence i sort of missed that ban.
or was it vice versa... at any rate i only got banned once, and was never there to see it.

regarding shadow, we ignored each other on the forums since we agreed to do so for the sake of the forums via pms, we later on realized we don't hate each other at all.

regarding blazefan, it was THE ONLY 2ND ACCOUNT I EVER MADE (an account that was banned as soon as i said it's me... but it was really funny to use it since everyone thought i am in fact blaze himself ^_^) blaze was the only person worth of it  ::)

now i dunno who is that jesushitler person, but i am his worse nightmare... really =( oh come on =( softer?!

int debate really was created just for me, that was after I was feeling up too much place in the "sewers" forum but halo if I recall right claimed that those things, while including great flame wars do not belong in the sewers which are only there for stupid things.

regarding the last come back well.. that's true... I came back just to unload some pressure, having a reward for that? I should do it more often...

you forgot to mention I was the FIRST to reach 2k posts and I did it on my welcome post (as in, I haven't made a welcome post at all, and finally made it when i had 2k posts, how awesome is that? not at all!)

also thanks for the reward, I should do it again real soon.
(can't believe i didn't get the Best RPG Maker User (Technical) nor Best RPG Maker User (Creativity) or was even in the list  :o )
yeah yeah -.-
and stuff  ;9

so there...

i liked the old wiki better V.V
I was smexy there.. being alone at the B section and stuff... that's smexy!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
*hugs blueXx hello*

Long time no see ^_^

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Holy Hell. Welcome back, you old goot.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
nightwolf is talking???  :o

what's wrong with the world?!

hi zeriab, silver

zeri something horrible is going on, people here think scripts > events, what have you been doing ?  ;9

oh well V.V

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Holy shit, I remember you! I didn't use to post much (I still don't) so you may not remember me.

Rep:
Level 91
I was like... yeah you!
but then I went... no that's not tsu... that's tezu... so now I am all  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Same old BlueXx.
You seem more laid back. I just came back about a week or so ago too.  :)
Welcome to the forums.
I also wanted to apologize when I left the forums, I was being immature.

Anywho, hiya!
:vivi:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Hey, it's Blu, Welcome Back ;P

Rep:
Level 91
laid back for how long I wonder...
inty debate was taken over by people who can't tie their own shoes so reading and understanding what another is trying to say is out of the question.
they are driving me crazy and I consider just leaving my favorite forum for the sake of good ole' troubleshoot and the other eventing forums.
hopefully I can make people believe in events rather than scripts again... sort of...

anyway hi ark, you left because you wanted to, not because of any childish action, a place you did not enjoy being at is a place you shouldn't have been at, I too left because people started ganging up to do nothing but start flame wars with me and I couldn't even run around one topic without getting dragged, that's gonna happen again possibly, and if that's the case I will leave again, no question about it.
unfortunate but the people on inty debate think they are the smartest eva and will never admit a mistake or anything.
I mean look at it now we discuss some silly game, we all say the exact same thing but no matter what I say and how slowly I explain that my opinion is no different than theirs (that's it's ok to make such a game) they don't get it and they run around flaming leaving me no choice but to flame war back...

I dunno I am really annoyed by them...

hmm sion, do we know each other?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
zeri something horrible is going on, people here think scripts > events, what have you been doing ?  ;9
I haven't really had any discussions here on that matter. I actually didn't know that was the case :(
Your return gave me inspiration to make this topic: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20552.0.html

I have become even better at eventing and much much better at scripting. That pretty much covers what I have been doing.

It's having you back here ^_^

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
nightwolf is talking???  :o
what's wrong with the world?!

I know. Surprising, huh?
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The return of BlueXx... A day I didn't think would happen... WELCOME back !!!

BlueXx beat on of my first games I made in 3 hours !!!... It too me 3 months to make it !! LOL
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 02:20:26 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
heh, I joined on your way out of here. wb, and such

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Welcome back. :)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I remember you.

You're that guy with the avatar.