RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SuperPhillip RPG: No More Tomorrows - Ready for Testers

Rep:
Level 87
Who's in? I'm ready for testers for this "promising" game.

If you're not here to discuss being a tester, don't post. Simple as that.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I might be interested in testing the game, but one question.

Why did you make the same spelling mistake twice in a row? Tomorrows isn't a word.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah erm, deleting the topic and remaking it doesn't make us any less right.

Rep:
Level 87
Doesn't make me any less wrong when there's a variety of examples of sites and shows using it.

Once again, do not hijack my topic with debate when we're supposed to be focused on testing the actual game.

I deleted the last one because you single-handedly ruined my topic. Talk about testing. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
your link to a google search of the word "tomorrows" brought up one result that even had anything to do with that word; the rest were "tomorrow's." You were wrong and you figured deleting it and remaking the topic would be a good way to hide how you messed up. I'm all for allowing you to recruit testers, but don't get in a hissy fit and resort to flames when I try to HELP you by correcting your proven-to-be ill grammar.

Rep:
Level 87
your link to a google search of the word "tomorrows" brought up one result that even had anything to do with that word; the rest were "tomorrow's." You were wrong and you figured deleting it and remaking the topic would be a good way to hide how you messed up. I'm all for allowing you to recruit testers, but don't get in a hissy fit and resort to flames when I try to HELP you by correcting your proven-to-be ill grammar.

Deleting the topic before I flamed your ass. Don't assume what I was figuring.

I'm sure I'm right, and I'm not changing the name, so fuck off.

Rep:
Level 87
It's a shame there's only thirty real actives here (users who frequent the board more than one hour a day). This place used to be so good.

Now it's just one large circle jerk of morons. When they don't get their way-- they gang up on one person. Pathetic.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It's a shame there's only thirty real actives here. This place used to be so good.

Now it's just one large circle jerk of morons. When they don't get their way-- they gang up on one person. Pathetic.
They used to do that to me. You'll leave a couple times, come back, and then get somewhat in the circle!

Rep:
Level 87
It's a shame there's only thirty real actives here. This place used to be so good.

They used to do that to me. You'll leave a couple times, come back, and then get somewhat in the circle!

At least I'm not getting special treatment.  :)

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
That's right, join us in IRC and you too can gang up on yourself :)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Deleting the topic before I flamed your ass. Don't assume what I was figuring.

I'm sure I'm right, and I'm not changing the name, so fuck off.

Perhaps you don't realize how important the title of a game is. It's the catch. All you see on the forums are a bunch of RPG project titles; your title says everything about who will want to view your game. It also serves to allow people to get a general idea of what the game will be like. Therefore, having a grammatical error in the title is only going to make people think your game is amateurish and lame. Would you want to play a game titled "Draggone Fighter" or "What I Would Of Wanted"?

As I said, I'm saying all this because I am trying to HELP you avoid these kind of judgments about the quality of the game. Sure, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but in the end no one's going to want to sniff it if you call it a stinkflower.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
flamming arses can also be dangerous all that methane floating around in them.

why are you getting so deffensive over your grammer and spelling, i guarentee that i have spelt at least one word wrong in this post. ITS NO BIG DEAL.

if trying to help you makes people morons then perhaps we won't help you in future.

Rep:
Level 87
This topic is busy! Now who would like to test it out?
I'm fairly certain it doesn't suck too bad. :D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Zypher is trying to help you =x
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
I want to test your game, fillop

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

That sounds ... depressing

Is this the final game SP? I wouldn't mind testing if that is the case. I don't want to test for a demo though.

Rep:
Level 87

That sounds ... depressing

Is this the final game SP? I wouldn't mind testing if that is the case. I don't want to test for a demo though.

No, the game's pretty far along. Nowhere near halfway scenario-wise, but it doesn't feel like it's lacking. I have the first tenth the way I like it.

Anyway, No More Todays wouldn't work, but No More Tomorrows sounds fine. The title stays the same.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
tomorrow can't be plural because there never can be two of them.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Atomorrows&btnG=Search

I think your game looks better as "no more tomorrow"

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Well, in his defense (and also to prevent another outburst) "tomorrows" could mean that there will be no more after something.  It could mean that there's no hope left for the future.
If there's a "tomorrow" there's something to look forward to, so "logically" no more "tomorrows" would mean that there's no hope for the future. 

"no more tomorrow" sounds like a game to end a war or something so that there's no more (fighting) tomorrow or something.  but then again "tomorrows" sounds a bit weird...but as to that, any non-plural word that's been pluralized sounds weird.  mooses...

What's a synonym for tomorrow?  that might help...I think.

(And I'm testing the game...or should I say testing the game name...I'll test the game itself if I can find time at home.)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 04:21:33 PM by iceflame1019 »

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
Well, in his defense (and also to prevent another outburst) "tomorrows" could mean that there will be no more after something.  It could mean that there's no hope left for the future.
If there's a "tomorrow" there's something to look forward to, so "logically" no more "tomorrows" would mean that there's no hope for the future. 

"no more tomorrow" sounds like a game to end a war or something so that there's no more (fighting) tomorrow or something.  but then again "tomorrows" sounds a bit weird...but as to that, any non-plural word that's been pluralized sounds weird.  mooses...

What's a synonym for tomorrow?  that might help...I think.

(And I'm testing the game...or should I say testing the game name...I'll test the game itself if I can find time at home.)

Righty-oh. And yes, I am good at grammar, so one example of me failing at it does not mean I'm horrible at grammar. That's just an idiotic assumption on whoever said that.

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
Hey can I beta test it? ;D
Working on world of sorrow again.

Rep:
Level 87
How did the test go, QiG?

Rep:
Level 87
Anyway, I still need some testers please.  ;)