RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
In need of some help

Rep:
Level 89
Prefferbly by someone who has done this before.

So im goin on a europe trip next summer, and i found out that i could get a train ticket that takes me anywhere i wanna go in europe for just 300 euros, now i only found this site for lituania, and have seen nothing about it in england. Would anyone know of a way for me to find out about it for this country?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Prefferbly by someone who has done this before.

So im goin on a europe trip next summer, and i found out that i could get a train ticket that takes me anywhere i wanna go in europe for just 300 euros, now i only found this site for lituania, and have seen nothing about it in england. Would anyone know of a way for me to find out about it for this country?

You mean Lithuania?
When I went to Europe, the people at the trains station were extremely confusing...first, this, then the person who told me this actually didn't know what he was talking about...
I forgot about the trains and never want to use them again, but you can get a pass for it, and I'm pretty sure it'd be worth it.