RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Disrespect within the forum - Blizzards Scripts

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I vote for a lock of this thread. All relevant points have been made, statements are being repeated. Objections?

Oh, we're not done yet. We'll be back once we know what Silverline thinks.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Then so shall I.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Wow, nice debate.
Just gonna say one thing.

Coming from someone who doesn't know the whole Blizzard fiasco.
I would have the same mindset of somebody who just wandered onto the site.
A sneaky snooper if you will. I know if I found a awesome collectiong of scripts, I
might just go look for the origin of the scripts just to find more awesome scripts.
But that's just me.  ;)
Not trying to feed any fires, just trying to bring a bit of an upside to them being here.
Later.

Rep:
Level 96
A valid point, but again, I am not sure that his name is on them.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Arkbennett - I know of you... Your another amazing scripter !!! WOW...

And you raise an interesting point... I suppose where ever they are posted it's still advertising the work of the creator... And in this case things may be overly blown out of proportion as most of us know how strongly Blizzard felt around the time of his departure...

It's mainly as the topic title depicts... Disrespect... does any not agree that some disrespect has been cast towards Blizzard ?

Blizzard gave a fair amount while he was here... I don't think it's right to continue taking from him... Respect means a fair amount to me... But I suppose I have to respect the choice of the MODS I mean if I can't respect those that run the boards decision then I am only going to cause myself undue stress...

If you guys make the choice to keep the scripts up then that's your choice, I will respect that, and I will just ignore the Blizzard script topic, and not make it my business... But all I ask is you take on board that Blizzard deserves better.

Good night... 4.05pm !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 96
Arkbennett - I know of you... Your another amazing scripter !!! WOW...

And you raise an interesting point... I suppose where ever they are posted it's still advertising the work of the creator... And in this case things may be overly blown out of proportion as most of us know how strongly Blizzard felt around the time of his departure...

It's mainly as the topic title depicts... Disrespect... does any not agree that some disrespect has been cast towards Blizzard ?

Blizzard gave a fair amount while he was here... I don't think it's right to continue taking from him... Respect means a fair amount to me... But I suppose I have to respect the choice of the MODS I mean if I can't respect those that run the boards decision then I am only going to cause myself undue stress...

If you guys make the choice to keep the scripts up then that's your choice, I will respect that, and I will just ignore the Blizzard script topic, and not make it my business... But all I ask is you take on board that Blizzard deserves better.

Good night... 4.05pm !!!

And that's how one should make their point.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The final point is.

You keep them up, you express your rights, and you're a dick to Blizzard, and he's going to be pissed when he finds out.
You remove them....problem solved.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 03:17:16 AM by Irock »

Rep:
Level 96
No, that's your opinion. Final point? Don't make me laugh. Since when do you have the authority to make such a statement?

You might as well walk up to the toughest group of kids at your school and say, "Hey, you jackasses belong to me now."

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It has nothing to do with authority. I could own this damn forum and my statement would mean the same. I believe this is a valid point. Care to express a valid opinion on it?

Rep:
Level 91
How about we just shut up until Roph's opinion is heard?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Irock - DS does have a point, if she was to remove that one topic she would have to remove many for the same reason... I do how ever think DS could have been more diplomatic and brush up her people skills, calling us Nazi's kind of added to a bad situation.

But as I say, the MODS here have been selected by some one I have faith in... each mod brings some thing different to the boards... I suppose you need to respect that... I my self don't see why DS is a MOD of all area's, or why any MOD that doesn't know just how important a script is should be able to MOD the scripts area...

But I am not Admin... I am barely a MOD... To be honest I am past the point of really expressing an opinion to the last post I made, the last post I made is my final take on things...

Spoiler for:

How about we just shut up until Roph's opinion is heard?

Yep...  :-X

Rep:
Level 96
Right then, locked til he unlocks it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Can you guys go one week without drama? ::)

Anyway, blah bleh blooh, read most of the posts etc, points taken, but at the end of, are you trying to piss blizzard off or anything?

He doesn't want his stuff here. I don't particularly like him due to the events leading up and around his leaving, but I'm not going to spite him by posting his stuff that I know for absolute certain he really doesn't want here. Even though I've pretty much lost respect for him, I'll respect his wishes with his own work and where he wants it used. If you want to use blizzard's scripts, go to his site.

I don't care about whatever moral precedent you're trying to use, keeping them here is just asking for trouble which would negatively effect RMRK. They're gone.

~fin
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Can you guys go one week without drama?

And thus I say, here ends another episode of RMRK's daily Episode  ;8

Anyway, blah bleh blooh, read most of the posts etc, points taken, but at the end of, are you trying to piss blizzard off or anything?

He doesn't want his stuff here. I don't particularly like him due to the events leading up and around his leaving, but I'm not going to spite him by posting his stuff that I know for absolute certain he really doesn't want here. Even though I've pretty much lost respect for him, I'll respect his wishes with his own work and where he wants it used. If you want to use blizzard's scripts, go to his site.

I don't care about whatever moral precedent you're trying to use, keeping them here is just asking for trouble which would negatively effect RMRK. They're gone.

~fin

I guess that ends this discussion...so, what would happen to the perpetrator/Culprit? Out of Curiosity if I can ask, or should I shut my mouth up? >_>;;;

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I guess that ends this discussion...so, what would happen to the perpetrator/Culprit? Out of Curiosity if I can ask, or should I shut my mouth up? >_>;;;

lol,

<-------this apparently

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-\ I don't know what to say. Other than saying that, I pretty guess he/she'd be screwed.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
 :hammer: :kasheep: :kasheep: :hammer: :zoid: :vivi:

Thanks Silverline !!!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blizzards scripts are gone, Roph? I SAW ONE YESTERDAY :O
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Silver's reply:- « Reply #62 on: Today at 12:22:19 AM »

Very glad on the outcome...

Rep:
Level 91
Best outcome possible. Ergh, now I need to go reupload all my crap.

Rep:
Level 102
You already said you were leaving. -__-

Rep:
Level 91
I wasn't going to do anything until Roph said something, and since Blizzard's scripts are gone and DS is no longer a mod, all my reasons for leaving are invalid >.<

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I wasn't going to do anything until Roph said something, and since Blizzard's scripts are gone and DS is no longer a mod, all my reasons for leaving are invalid >.<
:V lol

Spoiler for:
:seafood: :seafood: :seafood: :seafood: :seafood: :seafood: :seafood: :seafood: :ktktl: