RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Analysis: 7th Generation

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
I took the most neutral stand on the more renown consoles in the 7th Generation.
(PS3, Xbox360, Wii)
And tried dogging on every one of the consoles, and also bringing up redeeming qualities.
For your entertainment.

Analysis: 7th Generation

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Far from neutral, you seemed to pick out the bad things about Wii (not even bad really), and didn't say anything for all of 360's 3rd party support, and you shamelessly said how ps3 was the right choice in the long run, and you tried to define a 7gen game as just one with shiny graphics, fail sir, quite, fail.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Wi: DVD mod being worked on for download, great multiplayer, pick up and play games, cheapest option.

X-Box 630: Even due to xbox's failing's, Microsoft has announced  that any 360 that was bought before march or something can be taken back to shops and swapped for a new 360 with the bugs fixed, cheep online play with a large online community. medium priced option.

PS3: Most recent console so not many games so far, but a fair amount avalible on download for free including old favorites, free online play and a growing community, and some major titles announced,built in Blue-ray player. Most expensive option.

Dose this really matter, not really as someone always gonna say ' YOU NOOB YOU GOT A WII/360/PS3' 

Rep:
Level 87
Far from neutral, you seemed to pick out the bad things about Wii (not even bad really), and didn't say anything for all of 360's 3rd party support, and you shamelessly said how ps3 was the right choice in the long run, and you tried to define a 7gen game as just one with shiny graphics, fail sir, quite, fail.

Sure it was neutral.
I never defined the 7th Generation as just graphics, unless your referring to the Wii, which is just good as an XBox.
Graphics aren't everything, but for a supposed "New Gene" console, it should be better than it is. Right?
Sure, Nintendo will probably release their own games like Mario Galaxy, Star Fox, Legend of Zelda. But they won't have much third party support as long as they keep their graphics in the 6th Generation.

And yes I "shamelessly" said how PS3 would be a good purchase in the long run, because as far as I know, it has no defects. It just doesn't have any good games and it's pricey, only redeemable thing on the price is that it has a Blue-Ray player that like 5% of the world population use , I prefer DVD myself.

And I may not have mentioned the Xbox's third party support, but I also didn't mention the PS3's either.
Weither or not you see it, this was indeed made from a neutral view, any of my opinions on here were based from the research I did.

Dose this really matter, not really as someone always gonna say ' YOU NOOB YOU GOT A WII/360/PS3' 

No, it doesn't matter at all, I just wanted to make a video with stuff people didn't know (Which is why I never brought up the Red Ring of Death or PS3's big girth). I'd always see PS3/Xbox360/Wii fanboys going at and their videos, and they always ignore their consoles faults and dog on ever little thing they possible can from the PS3's SixAxis, to the Wii's Motion Sensor.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Fair enough. it wasn't a bad video, but when microsofts admitted to developing a motion sensor controller and the PS3 has its.. shake the controller thing, then you could say that there copying nintendo
Wii and 360 is getting alot of 3rd party support unlike the PS3,
and neither of the Wii or PS3 has had faults like the 360,
and the Wii isnt no were as powerful as the 360 or PS3.

Rep:
Level 87
Fair enough. it wasn't a bad video, but when microsofts admitted to developing a motion sensor controller and the PS3 has its.. shake the controller thing, then you could say that there copying nintendo
I agree.

Wii and 360 is getting alot of 3rd party support unlike the PS3,
and neither of the Wii or PS3 has had faults like the 360
Idk, I saw a list of oncoming games for all three of the systems and the Wii wasn't
as long as the PS3 or Xbox.