RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Freedom

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Made this song when i was bored and all during my "not in this place" time.
And i gave the first thing that came into my mind.

Hope you like it?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:35:16 AM by irock »
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
NIIIIIIIIIICE I'M GOING TO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW! THIS WAS FAST MAN! YOU JUST CAME BACK!

EDIT: I like so far... Niiiiice. :) I wish to be as good as you. And then be better, lol.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Oh.

My.

God.

Nightwolf, do you remember when you wrote this?

http://slyph.org/tabit/files/When_I_Saw_You-01-Love_Att.tbt

Yeah, that was only a few months ago. You have improved so much, so quickly it blows my mind. That's not to say this is perfect; it's still repetitive and doesn't really change pace at all, and the part between bars 57-63 sounds bad with only the one guitar playing. It's also noticeably lacking a bass. But for the first time, I can tell you that your song is good.

Holy crap. Just keep writing. I can seriously see you becoming skilled beyond words.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks, about the bass thing, i dunno how to bass stuff...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
heh, when you have some free time IM me or something and i'll show you some of the "bass-ics"

gawrsh i'm so funny

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just 4 string bass and repeat a note and make it sound good :V That's what a guy told me and he plays bass IRL. :P Lol at Zypher, though.

EDIT: HEY! WHY YOU NO TEACH ME, THEN? I AM NUBIER! Also, Nighty, how'd you improve?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 02:38:51 PM by mastermoo420 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
heh, when you have some free time IM me or something and i'll show you some of the "bass-ics"

gawrsh i'm so funny

Yeah, that seriously made me laugh when i realised what it means
*snort*

Also, it's just a try. You get bored so you do something stupid, then you think "HEY! IT'S ACTUALLY GOOD" and wala.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, okay I'll try that sometimes. Lol, wala. Voila?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
"SQUADILAH, WE ARE OFF!"

Umm...

Nightwolf, this is totally awesome. KEEP IT UP.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thank you all.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
You should DO FREEBIRD.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
That's a pretty snazzy sound you have there... Sounds Scottish !!... I like it !!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I thought it sounded more like bagpipey?
Get it? Scottish? Bagpipe...

Anyways, thanks all for the comments/tips. Surely i'll improve.
Arlen is hot.