RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Black Youth Facing 22 Years for Schoolyard Fight

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Perhaps this may get out of hand. If it gets any more stupid I'll get this locked. Old news anyways.

- -

Rep:
Level 86
Whites weren't punished enough, blacks punished far, far too much.

But they should all be punished. Fighting is not something that should be tolerated.

Six months for all, I say.

Adding to that: I'm sorry, but you can't help but look really dumb when you allude to the Little Rock 9 with something like this.

Then you do you allow your government to fight wars?
If fighting should be punished why are our armed forces and president not punished?
You cannot have a double standard. People are going to fight and unless someone dies or it is more of a jump then a fight IE 3 on 1 then I can see charges but let them fight it out otherwise it'll wind up a shooting.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Is a topic really necessary every time someone pulls a race card and gets on the news? Just to say "RACISM IS EVIL" and feel better about yourselves or something?
I really don't get it, if you want to discuss race relations in America you should look beyond petty court cases (yes, I know, 22 years oh how horrible who cares? He's just one of many of both races that have been victimized or treated poorly or think they have been and say it's because of race, whether or not it is and at least in this case it very well may be).
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Regardless of race, this topic is about getting 22 years for something stupid and abuse of judicial power. And I'm pretty sure children getting 22 years in prison for a simple school yard fight isn't that big a deal huh?

- -

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Of course it's ridiculous. And this topic was clearly about racism, which is why the article was accusing the judge (probably rightly so, too) of being racist and bringing up a similar case (and of course, there could have been a million other reasons why the sentences were different other than race, but whatever).
And I forget who said that the cracker kid was beat pretty bad. I mean, six niggers jumped the poor guy, he'll probably never walk right again. I don't think being jumped 6-1 counts as a simple schoolyard fight and depending on the kid's role he may very well deserve a good sentencing, and although 22 years is stretching it he likely won't serve all of those years anyways.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
EDIT: Lol should have read gon's post, eh said what I was gonna say. :V

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
We need a white Al Sharpton. I'm so sick of fucking black people whining about things being racist, that really aren't. Maybe if this kid was a bit of a better fighter, none of this would've happened. Or imagine making a "White Entertainment Television". It would never happen because Jesse fucking Jackson would stop it before it even went into production. We should get someone who goes around stopping everything that black people want to keep separate, and keeps blacks from getting involved in white things... Oh wait, we had that. His name was Thomas Jefferson. GROW UP BLACKS. 140 YEARS OF REPARATIONS IS ENOUGH.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
 :tpg: Hell Ya!! SMR!!

Just Kidding.

You're right though, we should, but we can't.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
That doesn't relate to our topic unless he is a nigger.

wow your more racist then the judge :O
ohwells i wish someone filmed the fight i watch allot of kickboxing

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

DO NOT FUCKING POST IN TOPICS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN POSTED IN FOR 5 MONTHS.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

DO NOT FUCKING POST IN TOPICS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN POSTED IN FOR 5 MONTHS.

and failing that ,at least say something constructive.

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
atleast i started a topic again :D and anyways thats the truth my last message (:O) not the judge or taped it part but what i quoted (7 hours on this forum nonstop im on a record :O)

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
=/ yeah, but theres a rule called no-necro posting on some boards, please read the rules if you already havent.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,80.0.html

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
=/ yeah, but theres a rule called no-necro posting on some boards, please read the rules if you already havent.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,80.0.html
that was gonna be my last post on this forum page but then you responded to a finished problem you can or i can remove it when everyon says its ok

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Also take a look at your keyboard. There's something called a "Shift" key. Use it. There's one on the left and right. Next to the one on the right there are keys for punctuation. In addition I recommend getting a browser with spellcheck, because you quite obviously need it.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
What do you want us to say, what is ok ?_? im confused.

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
I mean when everyone finishes reading this. :P

By the way just for you to know i know where the shift keys are HiNt HiNt ,And the punctuation stuff I took grade 2 grammar lessons along long time ago about that. I have Firefox and it comes with spellcheck. I think you guys just want to pick on me after I tried reasoning

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
People are just a little tetchy with necroing.