RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hitler- wtf?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Ok, I'm just curious, what's with this forum's recent fascination with Hitler? I don't want to sound like a "pussy" or whatever, but it IS sortof weird to me...Not exactly "offensive" but it's just a bit ODD don't you think?

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Wie Sie nicht wie Hitler!?
können! Nichts falsch mit Hitler!
Hitler tat nichts!
Hitler ordnet an!
Hitler ist!! ganz leistungsfähig!

(Actually I don't know either, and I used babelfish for that lol)

- -

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
JH was back for a bit. Things just developed from there, I assume.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
right...
So...
Lol, that was pretty funny, but that's just because it reminded me of the family guy Road to Europe...
heh.

JH was back for a bit. Things just developed from there, I assume.
I guess, but an entire topic, even in "Off-Topic" filled with pictures?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Those pictures were edited there by Saucy, it was originally a 'lol' topic  ;8
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
What about Jesus? ;9

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Because Hitler is an old-skool mother-fucker. He is epic win.

lol, how many Jews does it take to change a bottle of gas?  ;8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
however many you can fit into the chamber?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
How many Jew does it take to kill Hitler?

Spoiler for:
None, he'll doit himself

Lol made it myself

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 12:40:57 AM by Irock »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol made it myself

I can tell.

yeah, bad mouthing Hitler like that really isn't cool AD =\

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Hey I wasnt "Bad- mouthing" (worst phrase ever) Hitler, I was just telling excatly what happned.

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
Hitler was an aspect of Vishnu, a god of the Aryan race.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Wow, ok, thanks, you're all pretty cool.

GOD FORBID I disagree with DS I guess. I shoulda seen that coming, but meh. I guess I can just disregard all the posts that didn't really answer the question as Off-Topic spilling over.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I thought Skeet was supposed to be a nigger... but blue.

I miss Hitler :'(
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
Ok I can see it's time I explained to you all a TRUE HISTORY of the ARYAN RACE.

How did you all become so ignorant? Did you choose to be this way? First of all, Adolf Hitler shot himself, he did not hang himself. He was unquestionably one of the greatest human beings in history, he was an aspect of Vishnu, a god of the Aryan race. These 'gods' may or may not be extraterrestrials or extra human intelligences, obvious I do not believe is spirits or gods per se but the term fits. The gods established the Aryan race (possibly reproducing through electricity) on the hyper borean plain as a seperate race. Seperate from the africans (possibly descended from hostile intelligences in the equetorial zones) and asians (most likely Lemurians) and other whites (probobly left over from the atlantian archtypes). They established their capitol at Shambala in tibet near india where a seperate second Aryan race was formed to later be unified with the hyperboreans (which they were). This created the modern Nordic and Anglo-Saxon models. This god Vishnu has over the course of history arisin in the bodies of several different men most of which are recounted in the Vedas and Rig Vedas of the Hindu tradition. Hitler was the most recent incarnation of this destroyer/creator god/entity. His suicide was necesary so that the intelligence of Vishnu could return to Akashanganga (either in the Hollow Earth or on Luna, possibly connected to the martian plain with a Reptile/Dinosauroid species and more modern Nazi moonbases). It is understood that either the next or the next after next coming of Vishnu will be the final coming and signal the begin of RAHOWA (RAcial HOly WAr, or Ragnarok in the Nordic tradition).
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Rep:
Level 86
Guten Abendto.

My name is Kämpfer.
Isaak Fernando Von Kämpfer, of the Rosenkreuz Orden.
Court Rank, Magus.
Title, Panzer Magier.

Pleased to meet you.