RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone's good at mapping? I need you're help~(request)

Rep:
Level 86
I cherish every holiday to sleep more~
I found that I need lots of maps for my project, but I'm not very good at making maps orz
So I need mapping experts to make some maps for me , I'll give credits of course.
It will be better if you know how to use fogs to make atmospheres indoor or at night!
BTW, I'm using RPG maker XP.

definition size:
little pieces:20x15
middle pieces:25x25~45x45
large pieces:45x45  over

Here are the following scenes I need:

Silent forest:
Spoiler for:
A peaceful forest with lambent sunshine
one main piece and some little pieces.
The lake of miracle:
Spoiler for:
It's a lake that is surrounded by woods, in the middle of the lake there's a little hut.
The lake and the hut should be on the main piece, the others are not limited.
The desert:
Spoiler for:
It's the largest desert in the eastland, people will get lost if enter without a compass.
It's would be great if been done by at least 5 middle pieces of map which looked alikeXD.
City Rhine:
Spoiler for:
A magical city built in and under the Tree of the World, a place where almost the wizards gathered.
So it's a half built inside the giant tree, another half in on the root, and the part on the root looks like other ordinary cities .
At least 2 large pieces, 3 middle pieces required, the other are not limited, just make it looks like a magical city where wizards live.
Harbor Alvas:
Spoiler for:
A popular town near the beach
1 main and 1 for the dock.
Ruins of Feillis:
Spoiler for:
It was once a powerful empire but it got ruin in a war, not it's just a large ruin with many mysteries left behind.
1 large piece, the others are not limit, but just make them look like some messy ruins XD
There are underground temples too.
The glacier:
Spoiler for:
The glacier in the north, secrets are hidden under the thick ice.
It's a big place to explore! 1 large map ,a map leads to the ice cave, the others aren't limited.
Beyond these, indoor maps and castles needed as well!

You can use tilesets that are not from the RTP.
Once you've done them, pack them into zip file or rar file with the whole RMXP project.
Thanks for your time, if you are interested for more, please add my MSN
hizuki24@hotmail.com
Thank you^^
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 12:28:59 PM by yukihime »

。Mappers and sprites needed. o(v.v)o