RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello RMRK

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
I'm from the future. I come from a world you may not understand.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Welcome to the past. It is much more interesting here then anywhere else, even the future. :welcome:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
We all love Satan at RMRK, so IT'SSS AWWWRIGHTTT!!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
What the heck is a gestapo ?

Welcome, futureboy.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Welcome so did my dolls ever conquered this pituful planet on which reched humans walked and destroy?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Hi there, and welcome. :)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Or it might be that this is just Jesus Hitler in disguise! *Conspiracy Theory*

Welcome; I think that you will fit in well over at Elitist Debate. Or the Sewers. Or Off-Topic.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
What the heck is a gestapo ?

Seriously?

Whatever.
Welcome, I guess. Not sure why you'd want to be a Gestapo, but ok. Go right ahead.

Rep:
Level 86
Welcome so did my dolls ever conquered this pituful planet on which reched humans walked and destroy?

No, and seriously, wtf were you thinking? Dolls suck.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
HI, you sound interesting!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
We all love Satan at RMRK, so IT'SSS AWWWRIGHTTT!!
Stop saying things for me. ._.
I love Jesus. ._.

Welcome traveler!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Irock, you are Satan's baby.

Don't make me disown you.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welcome!

I'm from the future. I come from a world you may not understand.

no, I'm from the future  ;8

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
lol, it's HATEFUCKNGFOREST I believe, he's an old member like glia/Mental who's just happened to returned, oh my.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HFF ain't that old, I assure ya.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Lol, I almost forgot who that was until I thought a bit.
Hehehe.

Rep:
Level 86
lol, it's HATEFUCKNGFOREST I believe, he's an old member like glia/Mental who's just happened to returned, oh my.

It can't have been that hard to figure out seeing as it's in my signature at the bottom of everyone of my posts  :-\

Yes, I've returned. You see, one can not simply walk out of RMRK...