RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
~TIME~ working title NEEDS TEAM!!!

Rep:
Level 86

I’ve started writing a VERRY basic script for a game called time. The game begins with you...
That’s right you! You choose a time you would like to build your character in such as ancient Egypt, then you build you’re character around the time event going on maybe interact with Cleopatra. But there’s a twist , you can go through time to other times and use your unique weapons\powers in a different
Time! I am looking for a good team that’s willing to work hard. I have some different positions available listed below.
Also I would like to add that i am working on a VERRY small demo so people can get a feel of the game.
See I am a mapper, spriter, and scripter so what I need --

-writer  I have a basic script but i need some one who can role play the different characters and emotions  :'(also help with the story line.

-maper i am okay with maps but I’ve seen way better! So any one willing to help would be great!

-spriter i plan on using ragnerok character sets but im flexible with whoever takes this spot. I need them to help develop character sets and tile sets maybe face sets?

-scripter well not really because I’ve got most the scripts I think we will need but it would be nice to have a scripter: D

Also I am using rpg maker xp. Anyone who helps will in the credits!

If any one is interested please email me at <ky_pep@yahoo.com>

Thanks in advance black sheep

STORY:
In the year 3056 the world has grouped together to join in the first world wide government named the Restitution. The leaders of the government were named the judges, as time went on four of the five grew power hungry passing inhumane laws.
The last judge Elijah fled from the council and led a rebellion against the warlords
On the brink of defeat these warlords used a weapon that had been developed but deemed by the council years before as unstable. This machine was named “the beast” it was a weapon more powerful then any bomb or missile, it was a time machine. In the last hopes of winning they went into the past to destroy any who resisted them.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:55:09 AM by bsheep »

Rep:
Level 86
hey im back.... and no one replied! ??? nooo! whats with that? well please post black sheep

Rep:
Level 87
????
If i try i can map lots of great things except i dont really try that hard all the time
but i can help you in mapping if you post your story or the link to your game... why does
he/she want to go into time?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 03:15:28 PM by BECKY1111 »

Rep:
Level 86
now i dont have a link for the game yet ,and i dont have a full story just yet and thats why i need a writer to help me see i have a couple ideas that i think are good but i need a good writer to hammer out the details :-\ i would love for any one willing to help. so i wont need a mapper just yet but if you could email me a couple screen shots that would  be nice! but the thing i need the most is a writer. but i have two versions one is were its like the apoclypse and a god like being is destroying time. and the other is in the future the earth has become a communist state and a band of rebels have been fighting for a republic but the cummunist have developed time travel taking the war into the past. i am working a full script which i dont have  :( but let me know what you think

Rep:
Level 86
hmm its been a week and well not but one persons posted well writers unite! and please post!

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9811.0.html

Proper English (captialization, spelling, and punctuation) should also help you attract more people.

Rep:
Level 86
thank you for the tip :P. <hmmmn should i have put a exclamation point there instead? help me out will ya??? ::)

heads up that last line was sarcasm.

Rep:
Level 91
Er...if you were being sarcastic, let me say this.

Talking without bothering to use the enter key and captilization, in my opinion, make you look like a child. Look around forums, I don't see many mods or admins "speaking like this u know!!!11."

I wouldn't consider joining a project with a team leader who can't even bother to use English.

But than again, I am considered a grammar nazi, so feel free to ignore me.

Rep:
Level 86
now that last line ill listen to i dont know why on earth you would go around looking in forums just to say you have bad grammar? is that all you do? because the forum was put up to recruit other people not morons who wish to be a total pain in the ass for no reason but ill take you up on that last comment and ignor you i think its the most intellegent thing ive heard you say yet. :o

TRANSLATED BY NOUMAN:
Spoiler for:

I will listen to that last line you said, but I don't understand why you go around this forum to pick on people with bad grammar? Is that all you do? This section of the form was put up for people to recruit members into their team, not to get flammed for bad grammar. As I said before I will listen to your last line in your previous post, and ignore you. I think that's the most intelligent thing you have said in this topic.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 04:17:56 PM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 91
Uh....if you noticed, I originally posted in this topic trying to help you get more people!

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9811.0.html

Proper English (captialization, spelling, and punctuation) should also help you attract more people.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I translated the previous post. :D

Also bsheep, falcon has some good points. Take what he said as a good thing, and it could help you get more members.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 86
all right ill take it as some needed help. i am new to this forum any ways thanks falcon ill re-write the main post after i finish the demo.