RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Manonas (MIB, movie reference lol)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
www.manonas.net

It is an imageboard like a chan, but with a difference....Actually, I won't tell you the difference.

Anyway, take a look and tell me how authentic this looks.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol you took so long. What's the difference, though? Also, I don't like how the bars are on the side. They'll look nice when the images come up but when there's just text, it's ew for me. That's just me.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Am i unbanned yet  :-[

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
NO CP? ARE YOU INSANE?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
The CP board has been added i think.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
BRBFBI

the loli section is a trap. No loli, no me.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
BRBFBI

Loooooooooool yep.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
NO CP? ARE YOU INSANE?

Goto /f/, then click flash02.  ;D

EDIT: Loli hentai, not CP.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 07:38:09 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
Oh hey people ManonasIB owner/founder here (Tez didn't make manonasIB, infact, he frowned upon it when it was first made.)

To answer your questions:

Lol you took so long. What's the difference, though? Also, I don't like how the bars are on the side. They'll look nice when the images come up but when there's just text, it's ew for me. That's just me.
Obviously you haven't seen a *chan website. I'd suggest 7chan or fapchan (4chan is pretty gay right now, and filled with gaiafags.) it's the same exact set up

Am i unbanned yet  :-[

No.
NO CP? ARE YOU INSANE?

Canda nameservers = Getting partyvanned.
BRBFBI

Not anymore, We moved name servers to USA name servers. Loli is legal now, but downloading it anywhere where it is illegal is forbidden.

NO CP? ARE YOU INSANE?

Goto /f/, then click flash02.  ;D

EDIT: Loli hentai, not CP.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Anyways ManonasIB runs on 3 servers (which is kind of stupid saying as it is home to 4 anons)

But it will be entertaining to some people. SOME.  :bean:
I'll be back in a couple days.
http://

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why do people say they own their own servers when they're just on (shitty at that) shared hosting =x
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
Why do people say they own their own servers when they're just on (shitty at that) shared hosting =x

Actually, a shared domain counts as a server.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
From Wiki:

The term Web server can mean one of two things:

1. A computer program that is responsible for accepting HTTP requests from clients, which are known as Web browsers, and serving them HTTP responses along with optional data contents, which usually are Web pages such as HTML documents and linked objects (images, etc.).
   2. A computer that runs a computer program which provides the functionality described in the first sense of the term.

You are neither. I could fall under the first one, since I'm running my own apache / mysql / PHP installations and processess along with my own OS on my partition in my VPS, which is virtualised on a box used also by other VPSs.

Shared hosting is just a single server (both senses of the word) shared by loads (often hundreds) of users / accounts :)
bringing sexy back

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Argueing forming here? Anyway, Everyone knows by now (Whoever downloaded anything from me in RMRK Tr) that the host I am with is good enough for me.

And I know where you are coming from Roph.  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
Argueing forming here? Anyway, Everyone knows by now (Whoever downloaded anything from me in RMRK Tr) that the host I am with is good enough for me.

And I know where you are coming from Roph.  ;D

Except when your host deleted /Backup/ and made us lose all of our songs, all of our programs, and all your backup programs (including your manonas RO private server) ~

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
can i be unbaned now ?   :tpg:

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
can i be unbaned now ?   :tpg:

No. It's funnier to see every thread you make filled with (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) at the bottom.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Gliabrant: what's your intention for the site? Is it just meant to be another *chan-clone, or do you have better ideas for it?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
made first loli topic GOGOGO

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
Gliabrant: what's your intention for the site? Is it just meant to be another *chan-clone, or do you have better ideas for it?

Its intended as a project. My boards also contain boards that no other *chan has. And some boards that are coined "Illegal" on some boards (notably 4chan.)