RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vacation for the weekend

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!

THATS RIGHT BAN ME OR DELETE MY POST, YOU ARE ONLY HIDING THE TRUTH!!!

HIDING THE TRUTH!!!

You are all Heartless Jerks!
Ever since I made the A-pow system, everyone took it the wrong way, and started hating me!
All I did was try to make people feel better, and shine some light in this heartless forum!
So I just have 3 words to say!

F You All!

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HELPED ME!!!!

I ASK FOR MMORPGS, ITS POSSIBLE...IS ALL I GET

I ASK FOR 2K3 HELP, U FUCKING GIVE ME LINKS.

DON'T HIDE THE TRUTH.

THE TUTS I GOT FOR 2K3 WERE TOO COMPLEX AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except for biohazard, Rune, mastermoo420, and landofshadows! The only 4 people that have ever been nice to me! but i should cross out Rune, because even he started hating me when I tried to help everyone!

I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DELETE THIS NOW, YOU ARE GETTING RID OF THIS FORUM'S TRUE IDENTITY!!!!

I AM A HUMAN WHO HAS THEIR PERSONAL OPINIONS, THIS FORUM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT SPAMMING!!!!! YOU ARE SPAMMING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE EACH AND EVERY MEMBER ON THIS FORUM WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F You All! And thanks for noth'n!

ps. sorry biohazard, landofdshadows, mastermoo420,and maybe Rune. I recommend that you all leave rmrk too. I'll be on the official Game Maker forum :tpg:

So good bye rmrk! And now I know why blizzard and dark_lord left this place! It's because they tried to help people out, but everyone took it the wrong way, and stabbed them in the back!
 :epic:

Anyway, I'm going to be away for the weekend. See you all on Monday... There's a 97% chance that I'll be leaving this weekend, by then I should be able to determine if my bid for pity has succeeded and then I'll decide if I should give you guys HEARTLESS MONSTERS another chance.

(yeah, overdone I know, but I'm tired of making boring leaving topics)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 03:33:44 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
All he needs is $4
Don't leave even though I don't know you don't leave.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Where are you going?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Atlanta, and by the way everyone I hate with a passion, my warcraft name is CaptainIrish. I'm usually online from 6-8 PM GMT -4. Also, my phone number is 902-746-9109.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Atlanta, and by the way everyone I hate with a passion, my warcraft name is CaptainIrish. I'm usually online from 6-8 PM GMT -4. Also, my phone number is 902-746-9109.

;>_> So... you're not really going to Atlanta?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, I think he is. If he wasn't, as mod senses tingle, he would have posted this in spam.