RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your Worst or Most Frustrating Videogame Moment(s)

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Well, seeing how there's a thread for Your Most Awesome Video Game Moment, I thought I'd give people a bit of a chance to rant about their Worst or Most Frustrating Video Game Moment(s) (or worst video game if it comes down to that).

I'll start it off:

--My friend killing me every single time I respawn at my team's last held base in Star Wars Battlefront.

--Not being able to find health and then getting constantly knocked backwards by Lizalfos into lava without a Deku Shield in LOZ: Ocarina of Time

--Going with my my friend against a team of two lvl 9 Foxes in SSBM, with Bobombs being the only item other than food and Pokeballs (my friend's request.... >:{  I always keep bobombs off...those things are annoying)

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ninja gaiden near the end, the STUPID FLYING FISH... i hated them so much got hit by one they all hit you and BAM your dead  :mad:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Sector Z on Starfox for the SNES..... :mad: damm, i alawys ended up dead after the checkpoint....

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Getting Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology before I get a psp, and still waiting for my psp. I dunno if that counts tho lol.

Other than that, trying to unlock every hidden character in Bust a Move 2 for PS1.

- -

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Explosive wretches in GoW.  my chainsaw FAILED ME!  :mad:

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Getting Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology before I get a psp, and still waiting for my psp. I dunno if that counts tho lol.

Other than that, trying to unlock every hidden character in Bust a Move 2 for PS1.

It counts.  It's game frustration.  I might as well add, on that note:

Getting very excited about (FINALLY) getting a platinum gamecube, only to have to wait three weeks before my favorite game (SSBM) is in stock again at the local EBGames.  Hurt to look at the cube and not be able to play it.  TORTURE like starvation, especially when your friend is coming back from a year of not seeing him and you wanna train to finally kick his ass in a game.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Finding all 100 leeches in RE0.  The only minigame that took me over 5 hours to complete.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
In God of War II, when you're beneath the world with Atlas, you have to turn this crank to raise a floating metal circular platform, while a ton of enemies fall down and annoy you.

The enemies aren't the annoying part. The annoying part is that once it's raised, for some reason, Kratos REPEATEDLY refused to jump PROPERLY to the next platform, thus plummeting me to the fiery depths, and forcing me to ONCE AGAIN kill all those enemies and raise the platform.

I must have had to do it, like, 5 or 6 times. Ugh.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hmmm...maybe from a Zelda game.
Wait:
Maybe Omega Pirate in MP.

Rep:
Level 88
Trying to play ANY game online at my friend's house. :mad: Uber lag. Sucks big-time.

Other than that, just Pac-man as a whole. I just suck at it.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
the Water Temple from OoT, makes me F#$%^@# ANGRY!!!! :mad:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
the Water Temple from OoT, makes me F#$%^@# ANGRY!!!! :mad:

Bongo Bongo was harder than the water temple, but the shadow temple was easier than the water temple.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
FF9 when your stuck in Lindlum, it is so boring it makes me want to bang my head against the wall!  I can't play as Vivi :vivi: who kick's ass, and stuck with Zidane :zidane: who kisses ass!
Why Mario kicks ass:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
When you get to the point of no return in Parasite Eve and discover your level is too low to beat the last boss and you saved your game so you can't go back  :mad: 
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Baiten Kaitos when you have to fight 3 bosses at once. >:(

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The fact that nomatter what you do in a Re game (pre4), you always are just riding on no ammo, and then you will get some ammo, only to encounter three zombies in a hallway, and then you will be alarmingly low on ammo.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Finding out Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out for ps3 only, and how its out next year.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
First god of war and the trials of the gods, when you have to hit the bastard demons but the the people   :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i spent like 4 hours on that one  ;9

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Being forced to lick the inside of Snes games (Hi thar rule 34) in order to get them working again.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Being forced to lick the inside of Snes games (Hi thar rule 34) in order to get them working again.

Why...  ??? I just blow in them... or was it something diffrent?

Mine would be from resident evil, the DAMN CRIMSON HEADS.  >:( I hate those bastards.
and (this happens to me so damn often) I play a game and think it's hard, then somebody says "hey your doing X wrong" and the game is so damn easy from then on, that it makes me feel like even more of a retard.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!

Why...  ??? I just blow in them... or was it something diffrent?

Mine would be from resident evil, the DAMN CRIMSON HEADS.  >:( I hate those bastards.
and (this happens to me so damn often) I play a game and think it's hard, then somebody says "hey your doing X wrong" and the game is so damn easy from then on, that it makes me feel like even more of a retard.
I agree, those crimson heads were a pain in the ass!
Why Mario kicks ass:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The fact that you wasted all your ammo on them as zombies doesn't help either.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I went through RE without killing a zombie at all. Humanly Possible. Took me forever.

Either way, back on topic

I would have to say Woman by Wolfmother on Guitar Hero II on Expert. Fucking Impossible.

Doom 3, I got glitched in a wall

My GC broke on my flight back from Austin

My brother turning off the 360 when I was like, 2 thousand kills away from the 67,000 Killed Achivement.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
What are you looking at...Yes im a frog.....*Lick*
worst moment is when I Got into the Ocoko village on Twilight princess
OMG I quit teh game right after dat

And my second worst moment is On Kh2 going through The castle and Died near teh end without saving T.T

Shot at 2007-07-26

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Final Fantasy 7 -  One Winged Angel Sephiroth

Good god, that sucked bad.