RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Grim Grimoire, Lose yourself in the Loops of time ! RTS on PS2 !!!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

Grim Grimoire Review
Yet another Grim Grimoire Review
Official Site

Spoiler for Screenshots:
Chimera versus Dragon // Fully-Animated Event Scene

Glamour Magic summons // In-Game Battle Menu

Stage Selection // The Devil and The Angel Homonculi

Grimoire Teachers at the Tower of Silver Star // Grimoire Data

Real-Time-Strategy on Playstation 2 !
My-Gawd-This-Is-Cool
Very-Hard-Yet-Chalengging-Game !
I just finished this game today !

Ye Cap'n Review :

This game has a very unique and nice 2D graphics, as all Vannilaware games are.
Grim Grimoire has the nicest 2D graphics I have ever seen !

Vannilaware has done it once again, with a rare type of game, especially on console.
RTS with a very well-thought storyline, quick and fast executions, and very nice fully-animated sprites.
At first I tought "How can a gamer control a Real Time Strategy game with buttons from a PS2 joystick??", and it really can be done, very easily and very quick to execute, not too easy and not too hard. Just Perfect.
Moreover, even the loading scene can make you stare forever !
Like I said, this is a fully-animated game, The battle system is more than you ask for, just imagine, summoning  a dozen of gigantic chimeras and dragons and throw all of them at the enemy, or summoning Charon the boatman of the dead to carry of your army of Phantom Soldiers, or even create gargoyles and golems to protect your Runes at all costs ???!!!
With the story of a magic student that is trapped in the loops of time....Experiencing 5 days 5 times ?

All of them is here...Grim Grimoire.

Send your minions to collect Mana to summon stronger summons to destroy enemy Runes while protecting yours.
Use Multiple types of Grimoire : Glamour, sorcery, Necromancy, and Alchemy.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
im confused, it looks like a side scroller?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Yes, it is a 2D side-scroller, but the maps are tower hallways, so there are stairs to go up and down between floors.
However, ghosts and pahntoms just woosh into the walls.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
rts on ps2 is bad. the analog stick can never replace a mouse :(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
rts on ps2 is bad. the analog stick can never replace a mouse :(

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Really ?
It's very similar to a mouse actually.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
There is nothing wrong with it, just get used to it or don't play these games. I love these games and I couldn't care less if it uses mouse or stick. I'd (will) buy this game if I ever have any money left over. PS2 + 2D =  ;8
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
There is nothing wrong with it, just get used to it or don't play these games. I love these games and I couldn't care less if it uses mouse or stick. I'd (will) buy this game if I ever have any money left over. PS2 + 2D =  ;8

PS2 + 2D = :cd: