RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who is the better captain?

Poll

WHO IS THE BETTER CAPTAIN?

KIRK
PICARD

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Kirk or Picard????????

VS
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Honestly...

young man = hot = 10 points

old man = ugly*(( potential amount of cash) possible grandson) = 10 points

It's a draw. But if you gave me 10 seconds to decide I'd go with

[EDIT]
I assume the better looking one is the better captain >_>;;
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
PICARD YOU IDIOTS!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Picard by a landslide.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The 8-ball said Kirk. Plus I have fanfic of him and Spock. Plus Picard is lame.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Skank, you know that this is kirk now:

He also wears a rug...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

And this is Picard.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I have never seen anything so win in my whole life.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

And this is Picard.

>:(

Not cool honey bunches.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

And this is Picard.

You couldn't have played that any better :*

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I feel the in the generation series the show was given proper time to correctly evolve (i.e. technical evolution in one aspect, the show appeared to be quite realistic especially compared to the original, with the directors using more of the digital aspect in the cosmetic features, rather then puppetry) which allowed the producers to give the fans what they truly wanted and also with more experience they knew what would work better in the show (a realistic captain, stern, strong, intelligent, bald, compared to an overweight oaf or 'bafoon'..) and also incorporated real-world science into the show.

My first evidence in this matter is the ratings and awards;

Generations had the highest ratings of all the Star Trek series. [1]

Generation was also nominated for an Emmy for Best Dramatic Series in 1994 and received a Peabody Award for Outstanding Television Programming. [2]

My second evidence would of course have to be the length of both series;

Star Trek ran for a total of two series, Generations on the other hand ran for seven.

We can also look at the acclaim of both actors;

As we can see in this historical picture, we observe Picard meeting with President Bush, Bush having just offered Picard Presidency, but he humbly refused knowing that with his perfect order America would become far too great and economically crippling all other nations into third world slums due to his perfect rulership.

Here we can see Picard as he broke the racial boundaries of the late 50's, being the first white man to greet an African-American as an equal, of course the leaders at the time followed suit and brought in affirmative action to follow in Picards graceful ways.

This is of course when Picard set the body building record in 1992 and was named Mr Universe. The record still stands today.

Of course compared to Kirk, who's only notable public action was when he was caught selling Crystal Meth to school children, as seen here;

We can see that Picard, as a real person, is far greater then Kirk.

My final and most noteworthy evidence would be this link;

http://picard.ytmnd.com/

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Picard IS Star Trek

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
LOL saucy. Also, voted picard by default when I saw the poll.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Fun Fact: Patrick Stewart (Picard) is, in fact, 9 years younger than William Shatner (Kirk).

Voted Picard because he knows how to act and didn't feel the need to rip his shirt in every episode.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 03:19:27 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Fun Fact: Patrick Stewart (Picard) is, in fact, 9 years younger than William Shatner (Kirk).

Voted Picard because he knows how to act and didn't feel the need to rip his shirt in every episode.

Well, William Shatner is good in Boston Legal.
But yeah, I agree, the original was pretty bad.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
What the fuck is wrong with you people?!  Picard can suck kirks manly cock, Kirk ftw.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
What the fuck is wrong with you people?!  Picard can suck kirks manly cock, Kirk ftw.

:(
Is it just because he's canadian?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No, Shatner is star trek.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Gtfo, I don't even know you guys if you think Picard is better than Kirk.  Kirk fucking made the series, without Kirk, there would be nothing.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
And Star Trek sucked. Hard.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

:)

Gtfo, I don't even know you guys if you think Picard is better than Kirk.  Kirk fucking made the series, without Kirk, there would be nothing.

The only people who think that are 50 year olds and Canadians.

im in ur interwebs, pointin out ur stupids
Rep:
Level 87
Sisko was a better captain. This is fact, not conjecture.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sisko was a better captain. This is fact, not conjecture.

Next Generation was by far the best Trek ever made. Sisko doesn't even come close to Kirk, and that says a lot.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
One reason why it is so fucking awesome.