RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Import monsters into what?

Rep:
Level 87
What do I import monsters that I want into? Not sure which file. please reply quick!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 05:29:02 PM by Zeriab »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
battle or battlers or something
next time, say which RM version you are using
there are very many and ppl can't help you if you don't say
(RMXP, RM2k, RM2k3, etc...)

edit: or below, ferenn, depending on what version you use
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 05:43:17 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
What are you asking? How to import files? If so, click on the import icon and highlight monsters, click 'Import' and select the image. Then click on the color you want transparent.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Transparent : The color which you want to not appear, for example white.
In case you didn't know that too. ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
okay umm, still confused. Imported them right? Then I went to database. Then I went to Monster. Then changed array size up one more. Added a name, picture. Now what? I go to put it into a battle and doesnt show up on list. Im using XP

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
you need to put it in a troop of its own in the troops tag...
[enemy groups]

then, before you ask why you aren't fighting them
you need to add the random encounters to the maps that you want them on via the map properties

Rep:
Level 87
hmm, makes sense about making it into its own group but where is that? In database or what?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yes, in the database, along with everything else

Rep:
Level 87
as much as I dont want to say this "Where in database? What tab? I dont see it" your probably thinking . woah, who the **** let this N00B on here lol sorry

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
no, I'm wondering what version of RMXP are you using
official, PK. or translated

Rep:
Level 87
okay umm, still confused. Imported them right? Then I went to database. Then I went to Monster. Then changed array size up one more. Added a name, picture. Now what? I go to put it into a battle and doesnt show up on list. Im using XP

I said XP at the end there. Sorry if you didnt catch it

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
no, I'm wondering what version of RMXP are you using
official, PK. or translated

^^^

Rep:
Level 87
darnit, once again. Me looking stupid. Im using the Postility Knights edition ENHANCED... Is what it says. I know I didnt pay for it and I know Its not a trial. So probably its the PK cause that fits with what i said it was called

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
there will be a tab to the right of Enemy that will say Enemy Groups
(or monster/monster groups, I don't remember)

Rep:
Level 87
SUCCESS! after so long! thanks alot