RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
OMFG CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
GUYS! Deliciously_Saucy is back to her normal 222 rep!!! YAAAAAAAAAY! THAT WAS QUITE A WHILE!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
lol time for me to put it back down again

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
WTF NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;________________; THE REP IS COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE!

Rep:
Level 96
lol since posting that my rep has gone down 2 points

and actually the rep isn't legit back when she first joined i de-repped her down to negative 200 because she was annoying and roph mirrored it to +200 and then she stopped being as annoying so I let it go.

This was before your time.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, I knew about that. But still. Let us just pretend.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I remember those days. Good times...good time..

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
good times.....good times.....nope, I do not recall......
lawl, I wuznt there duhr

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Back when I used at times... a  little grammar, and evern once and awhile to throw you off my trail I would spell something right. >=)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Well, I guess we're all happy with DS having her rep back. ;8

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
lol, I appreciate the effort but I actually wish we didn't have a rep system. I hate the rep system.

People know who's kool, and they know who's not, they don't (or shouldn't) allow a number to dictate how they feel. Who's it for? The newbs??

oh and arlen:

Rep:
Level 96
Yes. I wish my rep was a huge number I didn't earn, too.  ;9

lol

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yes. I wish my rep was a huge number I didn't earn, too.  ;9

lol

Pft~ You reset it a 100+ points a few days/weeks back, to what you thought it would naturally be, it just happened to go back up because of one determined friend.

Just get over it arlen, for your sake, sitting in your dark room, sweat running down your brow, constantly looking at my profile with my rep teasing and taunting you... "Why isn't mine that high?!" you think... Suddenly jealously hits! You can't take it any more as those voices in your head are screaming louder and louder telling you to "just do it! It'll feel sooo good..". So you give in, and the voices calm down... Untill my rep rises once more... Oh noes.

It's not healthy having an obsession...

Rep:
Level 96
I'm just pissed because Silverline likes you better.  :mad:

IM NOT THE MOST POPULAR PERSON ON A FORUM OH NO

I'm gonna go slash my wrists now THESExARMSxARExSNAKES

lol
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 12:42:24 AM by arlen »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm just pissed because Silverline likes you better.  :mad:

IM NOT THE MOST POPULAR PERSON ON A FORUM OH NO

I'm gonna go slash my wrists now THESExARMSxARExSNAKES

lol

LOL

anyways.. Thanks moo, you are 2 nice =)

and what happened to Halo ?_? I miss him

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well to be honest arlen I'm still not 100% sure saucy is who they say they are.

I don't always show it oft enough maybe, because I know we both have a shyness about masculine attraction, but when it comes down to it, I love you ;_;

Also, I forget to ever look at my own rep. Since I've thought about it whilst writing this post I'll look at it afterwards, but I couldn't tell you what it is at the moment =o

[edit] Lol 159 ;o I could edit my own rep with admin hacks, but I never have. While doing the level thing I messed with my postcount to test different numbers and forgot the exact number of posts I had so just estimated once, though ;p
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
almost 5k posts ?_? yeah I think you went a little over

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
No? I did the level thing when I had around 4,000 posts. I know I wasn't far off 4,000, so what's what I set it to.
bringing sexy back

<3
Rep:
Level 90
arlen and Saucy are an odd couple...which makes them perfect <3

Grats D_S and also....

@Roph: Pfft, you and Jalkson. Addicted to admin hacking =P

~Winged