RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What cellphone do you have?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
some 10 dollar samsung that I use to call people and talk to them on the phone because that's all I really care about and I don't even use it that often

I agree with that, I don't need some 600 Iphone shit just to make a call.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Zypher = Migo.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Any recent-ish phone with Java (J2ME) and a heap large enough to hold both the emu and rom can emulate gameboy games.
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Any recent-ish phone with Java (J2ME) and a heap large enough to hold both the emu and rom can emulate gameboy games.

:mad: I want that phone!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
some 10 dollar samsung that I use to call people and talk to them on the phone because that's all I really care about and I don't even use it that often

?_?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

?_?

I do agree with you, but that plays games...  ^-^

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I want a phone that can pleasure me.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I want a phone that can pleasure me.

As in lots of gadgets or... :=:

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
I have a LG U 8180.. im gettin a new one though mines old and i want 1 with blue tooth and external memory chips.. I got a camera atleast but it aint great.. Mine also flips.. Wooo

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I want a Helio Ocean

Rep:
Level 86
Experienced Game Developer
I have a RAZR as well.
whatsthatlongbuttonatthebottomofmykeyboardfor?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I now have a bucket of water that I am suppossed to scream into and my friends will hear they scream into their buckets of water, the problem is, nobody has thos things anymore  ;9

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I have..

lol, Its an old 3510
Old stuff  FTW

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
My parents told me my sister is getting a phone better than mine for her birthday, she is year younger than when I got mine. Favortism maybe?

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
I have..

lol, Its an old 3510
Old stuff  FTW

Sadly thats what I have. It gets the job done.
I'll be back in a couple days.
http://