RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dofus

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Ok, who else here plays this AWSOME game? I am making this thread to find other people here who play Dofus and to discuss Ankama Game's masterpiece. Now please excuse me while I go play Dofus. I'll be back in a few hours...    ...or days.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Is that one of the point and click adventures?

(Oh yeah, IN B4 SEAKING)
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
It's an MMORPG. Check out dofus.com if you've never played or heard of it.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Seeing the 12+ logo made me think for awhile before clicking on it. o.O
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i remember those topics...

hm.

The game looks interesting. I dont really think an MMOTRPG would really work out all that well. I mean, it'd be hard to coordinate commands, unless each player had their own "clan" like in FFT.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nah, it worked.  I used to play this for a couple months, nice artwork for a flash game.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hm.
*shrug*

yeah, i really liked the art (of what I saw)
oh well, too bad I just got F.E.A.R...otherwise i might have time to try it.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I played for a bit, i said fuck it cause i kept fighting frenchies.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Too slow...and kinda confusing.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lets traverse the land of dofus by clicking on tiny really difficult to spot teleport symbols often hidden in long grass :(
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 05:59:38 PM by ahref »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
lets traverse the land of dofus by clicking on tiny really difficult to spot teleport symbols often hidden in log grass :(

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nah, I just played Dofus arena, thats the only good part, and there are too many french people.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Y'all must be playing on a french server. I play on Rosal server and I rarely notice any French people.