RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Echo of a Forgotten Game

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I remember before Wii's release, there was a game coming out with a main character who has a giant hammer, and thats about all I remember, it was in the top 10 most expected games, and I just forgot about it until now, what the hell happened?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
it died like lots of games do
either that or it's just majorly delayed....i.e. Duke Nukem: Forever

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I thought project hammer look terrible, it was a first try at the wii so it looks like it had been thrown together in a few days and the controls were crap, it just didn't look like a well put together game really -_-

Rep:
Level 89
I thought project hammer look terrible, it was a first try at the wii so it looks like it had been thrown together in a few days and the controls were crap, it just didn't look like a well put together game really -_-

GO TO HELL CRACKER!

I really wanted this game to come out :(

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
GO TO HELL friendly black fellow!
Fix'd.  This looked like a game I might actually buy, but probably decide not to.  Like Red Steel.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Nintendo canceled it, but now for some reason, there are rumors that they restarted it under a different name, or just keeping it on the down low.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I could have sworn during the Wii game preview, there was a black and white live-action styled old Castlevania era game. It looked freaking awsome.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I could have sworn during the Wii game preview, there was a black and white live-action styled old Castlevania era game. It looked freaking awsome.

I need to find that!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
It seemed completely awsome last year and I was all like
"That's the reason i'm gonna buy a wii."

WTF Nintendo?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Naah, don't worry...
There are new reasons:
MP3, Galaxy, Brawl, BWii, Mario Kart....

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
BWii?  Batallion wars?

Rep:
Level 98
MP3 looks identical to MP2, the graphics were not super-improved.

Brawl was another reason to buy the Wii alone.

Galaxy... If it is better than SM Sunshine, then yeah. Mario Kart won't be as fun if you cant take it EVERYWHERE like my DS.

BWii?

BATTLE WII!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
BWII: Battalion Wars II

I'm not even going to start with MP3.
You can use your eyes next time you see a gameplay video.

Rep:
Level 98
I have used my eyes, I have seen the trailers and gameplay many, many times. It just looks like MP2 too much. I mean, can you REALLY say the graphics are completely hands down better than MP2?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I have used my eyes, I have seen the trailers and gameplay many, many times. It just looks like MP2 too much. I mean, can you REALLY say the graphics are completely hands down better than MP2?

Yes, I can, and I will, and I do.
So does a billion other fans and game players alike.

Rep:
Level 98
The only reason im not like "OMFG WII WII WII WII!" Is because when I went to get one with hope in my eyes, they were gone. EVERYWHERE.

I got a 360 instead. But, I mean comeon, I really like MP2, but I looked at MP3 and it looked way too close to it. There wasn't anything that jumped out at me, Im not ecstatic about it. But either way, I like MP1 better than 2.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I never beat Mp1, Mp2, or ever played Mp2.  I rented Mp1, and didn't really like it.

Rep:
Level 98
Awsome. GTFO.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Funny, the best rated game on 360 (according to GS) is Gears of War with an 9.6, MP has 9.7!
I'm such a fanboy...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
that doesnt mean one has to like MP over GoW. Personally, I'd take frag-tagging somebody (soon on PC) over...well, ive only really played Hunters for my DS, which is fun...i just wish my nintendo wifi worked...

so what do you guys think about the new gun thingie? (shocker i think it's called?)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
New gun, what game?

Rep:
Level 98
Yes, SirJackRex, you are a fanboy.