RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mario Kart Wii confirmed

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Quote from: Reggie
Mario Kart Wii will burn rubber online in the first quarter of next year, and the crowd cheers and claps a bit.

It's confirmed.

but wait:

Quote from: Reggie
This is not your father's Mario Kart. He says this is the first Mario Kart where first-timers can compete directly with veterans, including a custom Wii wheel controller that will debut with Mario Kart Wii.

Reggie holds up the controller, which will come packaged with the game.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I was excited when he announced it, although it was highly anticipated.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Oh yeah, i saw that! HORRAY!!!!  ;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I was excited when he announced it, although it was highly anticipated.
Me too!

Rep:
Level 89
My jaws went to the floor..... :o

oh looky here  http://press.nintendo.com/e32007/  Mario Kart Wii is there for download

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
What?
It gave some stupid error. I think you lied...

Rep:
Level 89
What?
It gave some stupid error. I think you lied...

really? i downloaded a bunch of stuff there like Contra 4 creenshots, Phantom Hourglass new video and picture, Mario Party DS.....try clicking it again

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, opps, sorry, never mind.
I did too!

Rep:
Level 89

Crew Slut
Rep: