RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
good bye rmrk!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
DON'T LEAVE, FADARK! I'M SORRY FOR BEING MEAN TO YOU!

DUDE NO DONT LEAVE

YOUR APOW THREAD MEANT THE WORLD TO ME

I'm definitely gone for a week, after that ill decide if I'm coming back. but I'm guessing that there is a 97% chance that I'm staying out of the forum

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hmmmmmmmmmkay, was just trying to help out.

Dunno what your deal is, you don't even have anything to be mad about- I read that thread, and in all honesty you've flown about fifty miles off the handle.

But whatever.

EDIT: 97% eh? I assume if we keep kissing up to you, you'll lower that number, then at the last minute, even if we do nothing, in fact, you'll come crawling back under the premise of "It's because I'm giving you all another chance out of the kindness of my heart?" Sheerly vomit inducing. I've met your type, and if that's the way it is, then good riddance, and stay gone.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
There are definately people who don't like Deliciously_Saucy on this forum.

:)

I like the people. And some people like me too.

You, Zypher, Rune, Grafikal and Winged are my Favorite members here.

Knowing that you're going to continue to go off topic and come back in a week, shouldn't this be moved to spam?

Maybe...but this is a going bye topic...in general.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
OMG that's you? Dude
by the way:
ill be playing Age of Empires the Conquerors alot through Gamespy Arcade.
my username is
Code: [Select]
<General_Joshooa>

OMG That's you?! I had no idea!!! We should play sometime man
what's your username?

Code: [Select]
<SuperRockMastah>
my username actualy has the <> in it. i didnt just put them their. my user name is <General_Joshooa> not General_Joshooa
does your name actualy have the <> in it too?
hurry up and leave and come back already, ffs  :mad:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
And to help it get there, let us spam! ;8 Sorry fadark, but I love spam more than I love you. And I love me my spam.

I like the people. And some people like me too.

You, Zypher, Rune, Grafikal and Winged are my Favorite members here.
I love you too, man. *sniff sniff*

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
If you're going to be over-dramatic about something so miniscule and say you're leaving, then go ahead.

And I'm closing your thread, because you seem to keep coming back to post things in it.

Bye.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
WHAT DID I MISS?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
THE SAME THING I DID!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)