RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I do not recognize any user names.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
What, I joine liked two years ago, and since last year have done nothing with RPG maker or this site.

I'm still not sure if I want to start another project.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Don't worry yoo are not alone.
Go suck a lemon! lol

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Hi.

Surely you remember me?

I joined more than two years ago as well, actually, a few weeks before Tsunokiette.

Could've sworn it was actually you who gave me my first feedback...Your name sure seems familiar.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hmm....I think I remember you, but I wasn't as active as I am now awhile back.

Anyway, Welcome back!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Wow

WElcomeback

there sure are lot of

RMRK wise people  :P

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'm Silverline =o

I remember you ~ Welcome back =)
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome back. Probably don't know me.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I remember you, you came to crankeye.org after the site went down before :O

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dude, hey! You were one of the first people who was cool to me when I joined. Sup?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hey, so was I.

sheesh.

:P

wonder where Rocker is...hm.