RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I miss my babie :(

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
I miss my babe  :tpg: I won't see her for 3 weeks  :tpg: :tpg: :'( D: u.u She had to go to Mexico with her family on vacation D: So I wont see her or be able to talk to her D: *needs hugs pl0x* or pr0n... :(

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I can make you another...

...baby? OH, I thought you had a baby that you...  ;9

I need to see a therapist.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I thought, too, that he really had a baby and he lost it or something.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Don't think it's 2 friggin weeks, think it's just 2 weeks.
YOu should always think the glass is half full, and not half empty and trace the fool that drank your water.
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Really?

I always think about it as being half-filled with poison.
That way, I get the best of both worlsd.

Rep:
Level 87
Poison? Never thought of it that way.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Well congratulations, you've now obtained a whole new perspective.

Just noticed I mis-spelled "worlds"
>.<

That way, I get the best of both worlsd.

oops. Anyways, as I was saying. You used the plural ending of "babies" in your topic as "babie", which looks weird, unless that is of course her name.

Rep:
Level 87
I didn't put babies o_o I put "babie" instead of "baby" -ie also makes the -y sound so I just used -ie instead of -y XD I can see why many people thought I meant babies aha

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Well at first when I read the topic name I thought it was an Object typa thing not an actual baby.
Then when I read your post I thought you meant a baby child.
So I got confused when people said "Oh you didnt mean and actaual baby"