RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Happy 4th of July

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I think we should have a moment of prayer and silence for all the brave men and women who have died to make this land possible- a land free of the oppressive reaches of religion and politic, unlike the treacherous Middle East or broken nations of Eastern Europe. I would like to thank the servicemen of past and present (and future!) for giving us the opportunity to celebrate this day freely, firing off fireworks to commemorate their victory over the oppressive British overlords of the Thirteen Colonies- united by a common belief in the rights of the common man, religious freedom, and democracy.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Same buddy.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I'm Canadian! Most of my cousins live down south with you guys. So happy Independence Day(Or whatever it's called.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Thank God I'm free!
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
OMFG The fireword were awesome!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Fireworks fuel my patriotism.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
i saw fireworks on canada day, so boo on you guys south of the border!
no not mexicans :mex:
well if you are mexican, thats cool lol

lol happy canada and independance day ^^

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Mexicans are stealing our jobs! And worse yet, then they break into our houses and steal our possessions, too! And then, they rape our wives! And they can't even shower!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
My patriotism is fueled by the screams of a thousand tortured terrorists.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
You never disappoint me, Gilga.

God bless America!