RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Future

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
What do you think will happen to you in the future or what do you want to be in the future.

Another world war  ?
Having a family ?
what ?

Personally, I'd like to have a family of 3, ::)
Be a doctor and create world peace !
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I wanna teach my son and daughter how to play guitar and everything else I know about music in my huge mansion I had built with the money I made off of the awesome songs I wrote.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I think I'll die in WWIII year 2024... and it'll start right after I finish school and get a job and all of this country will be blown away.

But I'd like to have a family of 3
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
i think i want to have family of 3, and spend my life it a peacfull place.......

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hopefully its the way I see it  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
I want a wife, and two kids. We'll live in a car.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
I want a wife, and two kids. We'll live in a car.

ya cheap.......i hope i was rich in the furute or at least have plenty of money, and have a wife and a kid.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I wanna build a giant robot, with a flux capacitor powered by the corpses of jews left over from wwII.  I'll connect the flux capacitor to a powerplant, and create a paradox in time that in turn gives me perpetual energy. With that perpetual energy I will light up a neon sign on the moon that says. "LOL I GUNNA NUKE U" And on the other side of the Earth I'll be there with my giant robot shooting nukes at you. Destroying everthing but Texas and Japan. But hey, dont try and blow up the moon cause I got my time machine up thur and I cant go back in time to get more jews. Therefore time itself will be destroyed on account of the time machine running out. Which would make everything that happened before gone. Meaning, if one of you right now decides to say "Hey Im gonna nuke the moon!" Well I hope your the first asshole to disappear from the universe unraveling.

Edit:In before Nouman
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 05:09:37 AM by Dr_Swordopolis »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm hoping for a better avatar.

Rep:
Level 87
I simply plan on mixing human dna with cat dna and making evil mutents...nothing big.
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I'd totally fuck a catgirl.

Anyone like to join me?
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Anyone like to join me?

Oh, oh I do. I'd totally do that before I'd die.

I'm not kidding
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Anyone like to join me?

I'm not kidding

Let's do a threesome. ;D
Me neither

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'll sit back drinking fine wine while I watch the earth tear itself apart.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P

Anyone like to join me?

I'm not kidding

Let's do a threesome. ;D
Me neither

ill tape it and sell it for millions

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
lol christina ur funney
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
3 wives and 17 kids

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
lol 17 kids.
There are a lot of us that want to have a family, but are we prepared of the consequences of that ?
Some says that this lifetime "could" be the end of the world itself.
Earthquakes and many natural disasters are more often now, and that this mild weather of Earth we're having is a disorder.
The natural weather for our Earth is actually very violent.

So, what is the last thing that YOU want to do before that ?

Me : Sex ;D